Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2015, 06:25 PM   #1
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
Troy Caupain

Crazy to think that his career is halfway over. I know we'd like to see more bc of his size and skill, but he made a pretty big step this year. Especially for still being such a young guy. Will we see him at PG his whole career? Or will he move to SG in Jenifer's SO year?
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:30 PM   #2
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
Crazy to think that his career is halfway over. I know we'd like to see more bc of his size and skill, but he made a pretty big step this year. Especially for still being such a young guy. Will we see him at PG his whole career? Or will he move to SG in Jenifer's SO year?
IMO he is the pg until he's gone this year will be Caupain and Cobb at 1 and 2 and as seniors it will be Caupain and kj at 1 and 2 but when they graduate Jennifer will take over at the one but we are still looking for number two of the future.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:37 PM   #3
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
IMO he is the pg until he's gone this year will be Caupain and Cobb at 1 and 2 and as seniors it will be Caupain and kj at 1 and 2 but when they graduate Jennifer will take over at the one but we are still looking for number two of the future.
I think we get big time shooter this spring
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 06:51 PM   #4
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
I think we get big time shooter this spring
Yeah I think we get a transfer but I don't know if he'll be able to play immediately
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 08:59 PM   #5
Nayers

Nayers is on a distinguished road
Did yall hear on the radio show when LD said they had 3 freshman coming in, and were looking to add 2 more players to the roster? Sounds like Mormon is for sure done.
Nayers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:44 PM   #6
jds513

jds513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayers View Post
Did yall hear on the radio show when LD said they had 3 freshman coming in, and were looking to add 2 more players to the roster? Sounds like Mormon is for sure done.
If that's the case, it's kind of a shame. Never really seemed to have a bad attitude on the court. And his athleticism was always something that was enticing.
jds513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #7
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayers View Post
Really wish that they would have taken Jered Terrell with Morman, too bad it had to be one or the other.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:57 PM   #8
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Really wish that they would have taken Jered Terrell with Morman, too bad it had to be one or the other.
We need to pick up a local kid with Mormon scholarship
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:03 AM   #9
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
After the freshman year Terrell had on a pretty good URI team, that decision is looking just as silly as many of us predicted. Hindsight is 20/20, but I recall most of the board wanting Terrell.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM   #10
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Actually, looking back at the recruiting thread, it looks like we wouldn't have landed Terrell anyway? My memory was a little fuzzy. Was it Carrington we had a shot at and passed on? He had a pretty decent freshman year too looking at the numbers, but I honestly didn't see either one play this season. I would blindly take either over Morman though if he is leaving the program.

I know some of the situations were legitimate, but we have been losing too many guys to transfers lately. Davis, Gaines, Lawrence, Strickland, and now possibly Morman come to mind. Plus Guyn's situation is a little odd, but I will withhold judgement on that one for now. Gaines would have never contributed anyway, but it makes you wonder why he was ever here in the first place.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote