Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 03-26-2014, 11:09 AM   #21
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Malik Beasley out of Saint Francis High School in Alpharetta, Georgia, was a key part in a successful season for his team. Beasley starts in the backcourt with 5 star 2016 point guard Kobi Simmons. This season, St. Francis finished with a 27-7 record along with a 1A private Georgia state title.

Beasley is a 6’4” shooting guard in the class of 2015. He contributed 22 points and 10 rebounds per contest this season, and played a major role in capturing the state title. He said of the season, “It was amazing. For some reason it really hasn’t hit me yet, maybe because I want to get another one, and accomplish more things! I have to say on my grind!”

He models his game after some of the current and all-time greats to ever play the game such as Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, James Harden, and Kobe Bryant. He said that he, “takes all of their moves, and try to put it into one game.”

His goal for the summer is to show the scouts that he is a high major recruit by, “averaging 17 point and 8 rebounds per game in the EYBL circuit this summer, and be ranked in the country.” He's off to a good start, he was selected as MVP in the Georgia H.S. junior all-star game.

Beasley holds offers from Cincinnati, UAB, Virginia Tech, Virginia, and other mid-major programs. His thoughts on Cincinnati and Virginia are, “I like both schools! Great academic schools! They are in the NCAA March Madness this year, so I’m excited to see them play!”

Malik doesn’t just want to commit to a program, which he plans to announce his decision sometime this summer, he wants to come in and contribute, saying, “I want to be the Freshman of the Year of my conference that I go to.” Beasley has a knack for slashing to the basket and putting points on the board. He will have a chance to showcase his scoring ability this summer with the Georgia Stars, and he should see his stock rise.

http://www.allmetrohoops.com/index.p...er-state-title
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 01:38 PM   #22
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post
Malik Beasley out of Saint Francis High School in Alpharetta, Georgia, was a key part in a successful season for his team. Beasley starts in the backcourt with 5 star 2016 point guard Kobi Simmons. This season, St. Francis finished with a 27-7 record along with a 1A private Georgia state title.

Beasley is a 6’4” shooting guard in the class of 2015. He contributed 22 points and 10 rebounds per contest this season, and played a major role in capturing the state title. He said of the season, “It was amazing. For some reason it really hasn’t hit me yet, maybe because I want to get another one, and accomplish more things! I have to say on my grind!”

He models his game after some of the current and all-time greats to ever play the game such as Michael Jordan, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, James Harden, and Kobe Bryant. He said that he, “takes all of their moves, and try to put it into one game.”

His goal for the summer is to show the scouts that he is a high major recruit by, “averaging 17 point and 8 rebounds per game in the EYBL circuit this summer, and be ranked in the country.” He's off to a good start, he was selected as MVP in the Georgia H.S. junior all-star game.

Beasley holds offers from Cincinnati, UAB, Virginia Tech, Virginia, and other mid-major programs. His thoughts on Cincinnati and Virginia are, “I like both schools! Great academic schools! They are in the NCAA March Madness this year, so I’m excited to see them play!”

Malik doesn’t just want to commit to a program, which he plans to announce his decision sometime this summer, he wants to come in and contribute, saying, “I want to be the Freshman of the Year of my conference that I go to.” Beasley has a knack for slashing to the basket and putting points on the board. He will have a chance to showcase his scoring ability this summer with the Georgia Stars, and he should see his stock rise.

Sounds a lot like the recruiting process with Caupain I believe his two school were UC and Virginia but we won that one lets hope we win this one as well.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 02:46 PM   #23
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Ranked #136 in the new Rivals rankings.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:13 PM   #24
KillaB513

KillaB513 is on a distinguished road
Is UC recruit his teammate Simmons as well?
KillaB513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2014, 05:41 PM   #25
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaB513 View Post
Is UC recruit his teammate Simmons as well?
We have offered but I don't think we are to focused on 2016 right now.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #26
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBauer151 View Post

He also received offers from Vandy and Kansas State today.
Old 03-26-2014, 09:55 PM   #27
TheBeerCat

TheBeerCat is on a distinguished road
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 11m
Following offers from Kansas State & Vanderbilt, 2015 SG Malik Beasley has earned an Alabama offer.
TheBeerCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 04:54 PM   #28
JackBauer151
Epic Member

JackBauer151 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to JackBauer151
Slowly but surely blowing up......

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 9m
Tennessee offered 2015 St. Francis (GA) SG Malik Beasley, his coach announced.
JackBauer151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #29
bearcat18
Elite Member

bearcat18 is on a distinguished road
Shun Williams ‏@OntheRadarHoops

Cincinnati is in to see 2015 SG Malik Beasley St. Francis (GA) http://ontheradarhoops.com/otrhoopsr...-april-7-2014/ … @MaLiKK_5 @stfrancisbball @CoachArtis
bearcat18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 06:15 PM   #30
BearcatNation54

BearcatNation54 is on a distinguished road
Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 5m
2015 St. Francis (GA) SG Malik Beasley received an offer from VCU today.
BearcatNation54 is offline   Reply With Quote