Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles

Old 05-09-2016, 08:37 AM   #111
Ryno99
Elite Member

Ryno99 is on a distinguished road
Chad any feeling on if Hicks becomes a Bearcat? Is he a high priority right now? Thanks for anything you are willing/can provide.
Ryno99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 10:05 AM   #112
BearcatSpaniard513
Elite Member

BearcatSpaniard513 is on a distinguished road
He's Retweeted UC and NC State fans. NC State has the better conference and the immediate playing time available. We have the better team. We'll see what's important to him this week I guess
BearcatSpaniard513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 11:38 AM   #113
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearcatSpaniard513 View Post
He's Retweeted UC and NC State fans. NC State has the better conference and the immediate playing time available. We have the better team. We'll see what's important to him this week I guess
Pretty much. I would think the amount of players leaving NC St. would be alarming to a recruit. Hopefully Kyle Washington talked to him. I am biased but coming to UC would be a no brainer for him.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:00 PM   #114
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Julius Kim ‏@JKim97 9m9 minutes ago

2016 22 Feet Academy forward Darius Hicks (@Lob_ItUp21) just told me he will be making his college decision on May 13th.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #115
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
Julius Kim ‏@JKim97 9m9 minutes ago

2016 22 Feet Academy forward Darius Hicks (@Lob_ItUp21) just told me he will be making his college decision on May 13th.
Friday the 13th? That's a bad omen
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:13 PM   #116
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Friday the 13th? That's a bad omen
Maybe we need a little bad omen to rid cincinnati of those pesky sports gods always breathing down our necks
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:25 PM   #117
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
The longer he takes to think about it, the better we'll look.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:26 PM   #118
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
It's hard to tell off social media what he's leaning towards. It seems like more people from NC State has been reaching out to him. I did see he follows a few NC State twitters and their head coach. He follows Troy Caupain and Savino for UC.

I came across his dad's twitter. He tweeted at Malik Abu and asked him to follow back.

I have sense since he's from the south he's going to end up at NC State and with the playing time. I hope I am wrong. I was banned before but going through Broom's twitter and instagram at the time I could see clear as day that he was going to UC just wasn't able to reach out to you guys on here. Obviously it's easy to say now but I promise I had all the confidence in the world he was going to become a Bearcat. He was getting so much love from Cincy. Anyways, again hopefully I am wrong because we could really use Hicks.
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:33 PM   #119
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
We obviously are in the running. If he wants a good team with good talent we are the choice. if he wants immediate playing time with little competition to get it then they may be the favorite. Players are leaving that program daily. Something is wrong. They are in a Great league with good facilities and players are leaving. will be a interesting follow
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 12:56 PM   #120
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
I did just read an article how he likes our coaches and the style of play fits him the best. Scout.com
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote