Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

View Poll Results: What will be outcome of the UConn game?
UC wins by 21+ 8 30.77%
UC wins by 13-20 13 50.00%
UC wins by 1-12 3 11.54%
UConn wins 2 7.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2018, 10:26 AM   #1
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
UConn

Game is Thursday at 7 on ESPN
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 AM   #2
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

What I don't want to see:

The same starting lineup. Then we win. Then we act like the Broome crowd was worried about nothing bc we got back on track.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:50 AM   #3
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
i want to slaughter them!
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:10 AM   #4
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

I'm just depressed about the team. Trying really hard not to slip into the "Same old Bearcats" mode.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:14 AM   #5
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I'm just depressed about the team. Trying really hard not to slip into the "Same old Bearcats" mode.
the difference is the players are there. we just have to use them.

the other teams didn't have that.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:38 AM   #6
Cin City

Cin City is on a distinguished road
We might have a problem. Ive been down all day. Like seriously, my mood is affected. We might need to get a life. Im always like this after a loss though. The only cure is a win.
Cin City is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:39 AM   #7
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
i want to slaughter them!
we will win by 30. we can beat the scrubs
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:44 AM   #8
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cin City View Post
We might have a problem. Ive been down all day. Like seriously, my mood is affected. We might need to get a life. Im always like this after a loss though. The only cure is a win.
yea, I have completely given up on the Bengals and to some degree the reds. lost all hope. the bearcats are my last team I really care about. Not sure what I would do if I gave up on them. Does feel like they are getting close to that Bengals territory. Always good, never good enough
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:47 AM   #9
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

We are only promised 6 more games. Obviously we will probably have a few more, but 6 is the minimum. If we go out, how are we ok with going out? I am not ok going out with with Jenifer starting, Washington playing less than half the game, and Moore playing over Williams. I am ok going out if our most talented and athletic players are on the floor giving it everything they have. But the coach not putting them on the floor is inexcusable. It's crunch time. It's time to go with your best guys and let them determine their own fate. Hope you taught them well enough. But having such little faith in guys who can score and going with guys who you know for a fact can't, and also are prone to defensive mistakes as well, is no way to lose.
Old 02-19-2018, 11:56 AM   #10
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
yea, I have completely given up on the Bengals and to some degree the reds. lost all hope. the bearcats are my last team I really care about. Not sure what I would do if I gave up on them. Does feel like they are getting close to that Bengals territory. Always good, never good enough
The Bengals thing is about the tone. Always getting people to believe it can be different this time...but ultimately getting too scared to really go for it. Then getting really defensive about it afterwards and coming up with stupid reasons why you had to do things the way you're comfortable doing them, even if year after year it results in going home early.

It's not too late for this team. I just want to be shown that we're willing to go down with a fight and change things up to try to spark us down the stretch. Just deciding to not a change a thing sends a terrifying message. I am legitimately scared. I am so scared that Cronin will get stubborn, dig in, and lose early with Broome or Washington riding the pine. I am so scared of that. So scared.