Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives

Old 04-27-2010, 07:54 PM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
@jcshurburtt Oklahoma has offered ATH Miles Shuler (Long Branch, N.J.)
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 12:46 PM   #12
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
At the Nike camp on PSU campus..

- Miles Shuler looked great in the WR drills, showing his much hyped speed. He already has a Michigan offer.

http://mgorecruit.blogspot.com/
Old 05-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
swg
Epic Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recru...ory?id=5158508

Quote:
• Quarterback/athlete Miles Shuler (Long Branch, N.J./Long Branch) worked out Sunday with the wide receivers. Shuler expects to play either wide receiver or running back in college, but looked more like a wide receiver. Shuler received a scholarship offer from Oklahoma last week to bring his total to 13. A lot can change, but early reports are that Pitt, Michigan, Oklahoma, Rutgers and Syracuse are the schools with the best shot at landing Shuler.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #14
swg
Epic Member

- NJ speedster Miles Shuler has put UM in his top five along with Oklahoma, Pittsburgh, Rutgers and Northwestern.

http://mgorecruit.blogspot.com/
Old 05-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #15
swg
Epic Member

One day its Syracuse, the next Northwestern (as the fifth team). Probably cross both off the list.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:54 AM   #16
swg
Epic Member

Louisville and NC State offered.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #17
swg
Epic Member

Michigan St and ND have offered.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:08 AM   #18
swg
Epic Member

High school quarterback Miles Shuler (Long Branch, N.J.) has received scholarship offers from Notre Dame and Michigan State bringing his total up to 17, ESPN affiliate Web site IrishSportsDaily.com reports.

The Irish and Spartans join Oklahoma, Michigan, Rutgers, Boston College, Cincinnati, UConn, Duke, Louisville, Maryland, N.C. State, Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Stanford, Vanderbilt and West Virginia.

"I know there are other schools in the game," he said. "Northwestern, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Oklahoma, Stanford, Michigan are a few of the schools I like, but it's kind of hard to say when I have new schools coming in. I still have to do my homework. I really don't have a top right now. I'm going to do my homework on these new schools."

"I'm going to narrow it down by how when I go to a school, if I feel comfortable there, and if I can live there for four years of my life. I'll narrow it down to their football program, and meet my possible teammates and coaches, and see if I feel comfortable there. I'm going to see what's comfortable to me and see what I can narrow it down to," Shuler continued.

The 5-foot-10, 167-pound talent threw for over 1,000 yards and 12 touchdowns while also rushing for more than 1,000 yards and 13 more scores last fall.

Shuler, who ran the nation's fastest 55-meter in 2009, has posted a 4.48 40-yard dash, 4.12 20-yard shuttle and 41.6-inch vertical on the combine circuit this offseason.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncf/recru...choolId%3d2132
Old 05-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #19
daytonfan

daytonfan will become famous soon enough
He ends up Irish when all is said and done.
daytonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #20
swg
Epic Member

I could see that happening.