Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What will be the outcome of the Wichita State game?
UC wins by 10+ 5 17.24%
UC wins by 7-9 9 31.03%
UC wins by 4-6 5 17.24%
UC wins by 1-3 3 10.34%
Wichita State wins 7 24.14%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-18-2018, 05:30 PM   #311
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense first View Post
Same as when Washington hit good first two shots and it he went. I called the baseball pass and I'm a lunatic that Blake's the refs, how don't you guard that twice after the get beat once by it. Whichita state shit the ******* lights out. We missed free throws, as soon as I thought cane was going to take over, Evans controlled the ball the whole time. Give it to Evans if your tied and you needa shot to win the game, don't let him pound sand for last three minutes. Go to your hot players, cane didn't shit the last five minutes and other than a steal, by Cumberland he didn't either, Washington missed the free throw so bad because he say 3/4 if of the game. Don't understand it. Bad referees are a constant. Why did it seem like they only play with that desperation with thirty seconds to go. Embarrassing to be a uc fan. 5 see if we're lucky. Oh yeah **** Teddy Valentine even though he didn't show his ass the last five minutes. Terrible terrible. Can't beat elite teams. There going to give up there regular season conference championship, another first or second round exit out the tournament. Got to learn to score, to long of drouts. Everyone and there ******* mother new that one Evans was going to not give up ball and two no one was back for baseball pass. Absolutely disaster. Get hard to be a uc fan when the games matter.
I'm guessing we split regular season title with whichita, get bounced by then in conference championship if Houston doesn't get us first. 6 see in tournament, beat first team pretty easily, then second team that's worth a **** beats us because we have no offense. Temple scored more against them than we did. They shot so good that we didn't know what to do. We are in trouble. Done with building up the excitement about bearcat basketball just to get let down. Sad and extremely difficult to be a fan. I have Kentucky, but I will let as shitty as they are they will go farther in the tournament than we will. See you in California for the NCAA tournament.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:30 PM   #312
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullam33 View Post
Its sucks we lost our home game winning streak even though it wasn't in our gym. But we play WSU again. I would say most of us would be happy going 1-1 against them. There is plenty of basketball left! Don't give up on our Cats ya'll!
most of us would be happy going 1-1 vs them, thats why we needed to win today!
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:32 PM   #313
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Its sucks we lost our home game winning streak even though it wasn't in our gym. But we play WSU again. I would say most of us would be happy going 1-1 against them. There is plenty of basketball left! Don't give up on our Cats ya'll!
They should be hungry !!!
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 PM   #314
Defense first

Defense first is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
most of us would be happy going 1-1 vs them, thats why we needed to win today!
I'm going to bet on on the cats as long as there playing and inferior team. As soon as we meet a team that has players that can shoot, we're ******. Pack it up unless we get lucky and play Memphis and Temple in NCAA tournament. Plus our defense is over rated, hold teams that can't score to low percentage and then teams like Xavier, Florida, Houston and whichita hit every shot they take. Oh yeah let's go Bearcats.

Last edited by Defense first; 02-18-2018 at 05:35 PM.
Defense first is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 PM   #315
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
some of us have said all season there will be games broome will be needed for 30+ minutes.

this was one of them. one of those times you absolutely hate being right.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 PM   #316
Alum2013
Elite Member

Alum2013 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What could possibly give you confidence we would actually win that game? Aside from bearcat homerism, please give me objective reasons to think we win in their place.
Alum2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 PM   #317
TheRealUC
Elite Member

TheRealUC is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ BEARCAT View Post
They should be hungry !!!
Should have been today...
TheRealUC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 PM   #318
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense first View Post
I'm guessing we split regular season title with whichita, get bounced by then in conference championship if Houston doesn't get us first. 6 see in tournament, beat first team pretty easily, then second team that's worth a **** beats us because we have no offense. Temple scored more against them than we did. They shot so good that we didn't know what to do. We are in trouble. Done with building up the excitement about bearcat basketball just to get let down. Sad and extremely difficult to be a fan. I have Kentucky, but I will let as shitty as they are they will go farther in the tournament than we will. See you in California for the NCAA tournament.
If they beat us at home, I’m pretty sure they get the tie breaker and the league
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 PM   #319
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
We’re not beating them on senior night with 7 seniors
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 05:34 PM   #320
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It would be great to beat them on the road. I just don't think we match up well with them.
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote