Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2016 Recruiting Profiles
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2016, 08:44 AM   #1
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
'16 NC PG Kyran Bowman

His name was mentioned a month back or so, I thought there would already be a thread on him. He was just offered last night

Jordan Honeycutt ‏@JHONEY_32 8h8 hours ago

Very good night for Havelock guard Kyran Bowman - 22 pts and a playoff win and scholarship offers from San Diego & Cincinnati.

Originally a FB commit at UNC, but decided to choose basketball instead. The guy is athletic to say the least

http://247sports.com/Player/Kyran-Bowman-83832

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsrlES3thg
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:35 AM   #2
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachpipe View Post
His name was mentioned a month back or so, I thought there would already be a thread on him. He was just offered last night

Jordan Honeycutt ‏@JHONEY_32 8h8 hours ago

Very good night for Havelock guard Kyran Bowman - 22 pts and a playoff win and scholarship offers from San Diego & Cincinnati.

Originally a FB commit at UNC, but decided to choose basketball instead. The guy is athletic to say the least

http://247sports.com/Player/Kyran-Bowman-83832

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tsrlES3thg
I'm personally not the best on recruiting. If you or anyone else wants, feel free to start threads for anyone you think we're targetting. (Also thank you for formatting it the way you did. It helps keep things organized when we title the recruiting threads the same way.)
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 08:40 PM   #3
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
I personally like this kids game looks real tough and explosive. Cinci just offered him but besides BC, DePaul, Tulsa and memphis have also offered him all in the past week or so

Last edited by Bearcat Rob; 02-24-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 09:38 PM   #4
GarradJ21
Epic Member

GarradJ21 is on a distinguished road
Looks like a point guard that can really create. Looks real tough too. I like him a lot. Wonder if he has any type of jumper though
GarradJ21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 09:56 PM   #5
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
He looks bigger than 6'1''. Seems closer to 6'3'' or 6'4''. Like the look of his game, you can tell he's a football player because he's not deterred by potential contact at all.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:10 PM   #6
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Jamie Shaw ‏@JamieShaw5 2h2 hours ago
Ole Miss will join Missouri tomorrow watching 6'2 Unsigned Sr Kyran Bowman of Havelock (NC)
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #7
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Any particular reason he doesn't have a ranking? Not like I only base my opinion of the player's off of how many stars they have but it's strange to see him not have anything next to his name on 247.

That video though, definitely a smart answer when he says "great defender" as one of his three strengths. Seems really athletic going to the rim so much and dunking over guys. Like others have said, wonder if his jumper is there at all.
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 09:37 AM   #8
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

2 crystal balls to UC. Kiss of death.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

This guy belongs at UC. We need tough guys.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:42 AM   #10
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat513 View Post
Any particular reason he doesn't have a ranking? Not like I only base my opinion of the player's off of how many stars they have but it's strange to see him not have anything next to his name on 247.

That video though, definitely a smart answer when he says "great defender" as one of his three strengths. Seems really athletic going to the rim so much and dunking over guys. Like others have said, wonder if his jumper is there at all.
Just an opinion. But could be because he was originally a Football recruit and committed to UNC. So less press went his way because he was said to choose FB over BBall
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote