Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 02-19-2015, 03:10 PM   #1
M64W

M64W is on a distinguished road
NEW UCAT STRUCTURE

I know a new UCAT Fee structure is forthcoming for next year. What should we be expecting? Anybody hear anything?
M64W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:38 PM   #2
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Gonna be a per seat donation structure. It will eliminate large groups of people that get seats together and only pay one donation. I thought that was eliminated awhile ago, at least in basketball. Maybe not in football because there are groups of upwards of 100 people paying one donation. The idea is to generate a higher number of donors and also will benefit people who buy one or two seats from paying a higher donation that was set with with the idea of up to four seats being bought per donation.
Old 02-28-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Was just looking at the UCats page and the new donation structures for next year. One interesting thing is with the new per seat donation structure donations for football doesn't count towards basketball and vice versa. Before if you donated say $100 for your football seats you didn't have to pay $100 for basketball. In my case I paid $100 for football and $250 for my basketball so I only had to pay $250 total. I paid $300 just to give a little extra. Now my seats for football are $25 apiece and my basketball are $100 apiece. So 6 seats for football and two for basketball I owe $350. There is a reduction in basketball donations if you are a football season ticket holder. For my seats it is $125 per seat without football tickets and $100 with. Some seats are as much as a $300 difference if you have football. The lower level sideline seats the donations are significantly cheaper than before if you are only buying two seats. $750 per seat with football and $1050 per seat without. Before donations were $3500 for seats down there. Mid-court and front rows are higher.