Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 11-16-2017, 06:06 PM   #21
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
You don’t have to be able to get your own shot to have a career in the nba. There are a ton of role players, defense, 3 point guys in the nba. Some of those guys have 10+ year careers. I think most of us expect him to be one of these type guys
i'm not saying he can't play in the league, but i dont think he's going to leave early and get drafted in the 1st round. same way bluiett hasn't been able to.

he's probably more of a 2nd round/undrafted guy that has to work his butt off, but hey, nothing wrong with that.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 08:53 PM   #22
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
? What do you mean?
I don't see him as a first rounder is what I meant. But that's what the yet was there for, he could be.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote