Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 11-17-2017, 10:29 AM   #1521
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
I don't mind Mecura. Cumberland is going to eat his lunch again though.
how much do you watch him? it was one thing last night to taunt the crowd while you're in the game, but then after you get pulled you leave the bench while the game is still going on to go taunt them more. thats classless stuff and i would hope mick would never allow any of his players to do it.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:29 AM   #1522
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
i dont want assholes on my team. he's as classless as they come.

every time i watch xavier they are getting into it with the other team. they are the only team i watch that refs have to consistently step in to stop a potential fight.

Has anyone saw this yet?

Pro golfer Steve Stricker tweeted:I ’m embarrassed for @XavierMBB! A good team, but I’ve never seen some of the bush league things I saw tonight. Clearly @CoachChrisMack doesn’t have control of his players. @BadgerMBB

The Enquirer had a write up about it today.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...ack/874080001/
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #1523
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeFits View Post
Has anyone saw this yet?

Pro golfer Steve Stricker tweeted:I ’m embarrassed for @XavierMBB! A good team, but I’ve never seen some of the bush league things I saw tonight. Clearly @CoachChrisMack doesn’t have control of his players. @BadgerMBB

Steve Stricker?
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:32 AM   #1524
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShoeFits View Post
Has anyone saw this yet?

the announcers and everybody were saying it was sad to see last night. mack just smiles.

but we are the bad guys.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:33 AM   #1525
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
Steve Stricker?

he lives in Wisconsin and just happened to see the game i believe.
Old 11-17-2017, 10:34 AM   #1526
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincrulz11 View Post
how much do you watch him? it was one thing last night to taunt the crowd while you're in the game, but then after you get pulled you leave the bench while the game is still going on to go taunt them more. thats classless stuff and i would hope mick would never allow any of his players to do it.
I don't want that from our players. But as a college bball fan, I like it. Makes things interesting.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:49 AM   #1527
cincrulz11
Epic Member

Quote:
I don't want that from our players. But as a college bball fan, I like it. Makes things interesting.
i dont know, i enjoy excitement and having fun and getting pumped. but when you cross a line, i dont know, lets call it the draymond line of assholery, then i do not enjoy it. jp crosses it often.
Old 11-17-2017, 09:34 PM   #1528
bearcats1

bearcats1 is on a distinguished road
I was chatting with an old pal over at X today and they love JP over there. I think it's one of those things if you have a guy like that on your team you love him, if you're up against him you hate him. He's got a lot of spunk that kid. Him and Bluiett are sure to be a challenge at the crosstown. But any word on Evans from the game last night?
bearcats1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:37 PM   #1529
RedlegZdid
Banned

RedlegZdid is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcats1 View Post
I was chatting with an old pal over at X today and they love JP over there. I think it's one of those things if you have a guy like that on your team you love him, if you're up against him you hate him. He's got a lot of spunk that kid. Him and Bluiett are sure to be a challenge at the crosstown. But any word on Evans from the game last night?
Evans is ok from what's been posted here. His mom said that he was fine on Facebook apparently.
RedlegZdid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 09:39 PM   #1530
bearcats1

bearcats1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlegZdid View Post
Evans is ok from what's been posted here. His mom said that he was fine on Facebook apparently.
I heard some rumors about him from a friend over at X, not injury related. Anyone else hear anything? Not sure how serious to take it coming from over there.
bearcats1 is offline   Reply With Quote