Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 02-24-2015, 08:05 AM   #31
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccmbearcat View Post
He's talking about roster depth, not quality of the players. His point is valid, that with four guards already on the roster for next year and two more on the way, using the last scholarship on a 4-5 would be a good idea. As far as your point, every time I say the word Kentucky (referring to basketball) I feel like I have to wash my mouth out with listerine.

How Kentucky built their team is not honorable. The behavior of the NCAA regarding Kentucky reminds me of the behavior of MLB when their most sacred records were broken by obvious cheats like Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire. Everybody knew they were cheating but nobody did anything because those record chases drew big numbers and put a lot of money in the MLB pockets. The NCAA is behaving like MLB for the same reason: greed. Everybody including the NCAA knows Kentucky is dirty, but don't count on anybody doing anything about it.
How they dirty? Ncaa and nba dealt calapari this hand. Kentucky got the best players in country since start of basketball. Dude has made his players probably close to half billion dollars in past10yrs. He knows that if his players didn't play basketball they wouldn't be allowed at Kentucky. College sports is business and he tells his players to take advantage.
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:35 PM   #32
ccmbearcat

ccmbearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
How they dirty? Ncaa and nba dealt calapari this hand. Kentucky got the best players in country since start of basketball. Dude has made his players probably close to half billion dollars in past10yrs. He knows that if his players didn't play basketball they wouldn't be allowed at Kentucky. College sports is business and he tells his players to take advantage.
Yeah, and a lot of it before they ever got to school.
ccmbearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 12:48 PM   #33
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
some of MY better friends played for UC. They all drove foreign luxary cars.
Old 02-24-2015, 12:49 PM   #34
Bulldog01
Banned

Quote:
players about to get paid anyway
Old 04-13-2015, 05:42 PM   #35
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Committed to iona
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote