Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2015 Recruiting Profiles

Old 09-14-2014, 08:32 PM   #31
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
If he's trying to make a living then don't put stuff on the Internet for free or expect people to read it and pass it on no matter what he's still getting paid!
You're a piece of work. Have some decency.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:38 PM   #32
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Brendel View Post
Are you really too stupid to understand that passing it on isn't the problem? Passing it on as your own and not crediting the people doing the work is as bush league as it gets...
Your an idiot for the 15 time NOTHING I put on here is from ME so I wish ALL of you would STOP saying I pass info on as if it was MINE its NOT MINE its from the Internet.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #33
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
You're a piece of work. Have some decency.
Then do a different job.
People don't credit sources all the time get over it!
Old 09-14-2014, 08:43 PM   #34
Chad Brendel
Elite Member

Chad Brendel is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Your an idiot for the 15 time NOTHING I put on here is from ME so I wish ALL of you would STOP saying I pass info on as if it was MINE its NOT MINE its from the Internet.
#Your #Idiot
Chad Brendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:28 AM   #35
bearcatrunner

bearcatrunner is on a distinguished road
I don't post much anymore but felt the need here.

Is this really how you want strangers to see our fan base? Give credit where credit is due is what I have always been taught. In other words state your source. I'm not sure what harm their is in that.

However, if a person refuses to do it then that is their choice as well. Your not going to change his mind and I appreciate any bearcat information that I can get these days.

This sounds like a very exciting prospect that I hope signs with our team. He will be coming into a very talented team that should win a lot of games while he is here. Sounds like he could be a big part of helping us win those games.
bearcatrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 07:50 AM   #36
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatrunner View Post
I don't post much anymore but felt the need here.

Is this really how you want strangers to see our fan base? Give credit where credit is due is what I have always been taught. In other words state your source. I'm not sure what harm their is in that.

However, if a person refuses to do it then that is their choice as well. Your not going to change his mind and I appreciate any bearcat information that I can get these days.

This sounds like a very exciting prospect that I hope signs with our team. He will be coming into a very talented team that should win a lot of games while he is here. Sounds like he could be a big part of helping us win those games.
I have no problem giving credit to anyone but chad because 10% of the time chad talks to players or recruits and get first hand info but the other 90% he is hearing info or borrowing from other people (not doing the work himself) and then writing a story about it and wanting credit and that ain't happening from me others on here might but I WILL NOT. He is rude to everyone and expects everyone to treat him like a king because he walks around campus and talks to players and recruits which we can all really do that if we want.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:59 AM   #37
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
This is the same jackass who swore up and down the Reds were dealing Homer and Phillips for Kemp before this season.

We made a bet that if it didn't happen he wasn't allowed to post anymore and if it did I wouldn't post anymore.

Clearly it didn't happen yet he continues to post.

What I can't figure out is why the mods haven't done anything. He's not only posting information without a source (i.e. stealing) he's now admitting it.

Sadly I think the people who run this site like having a guy like him around. It's a way for them to get premium content to the board to drive up hits and then when people complain they can throw their hands up and say "we have nothing to do with it".

If anyone around here had a spine this guy would've been gone a long time ago.

Last edited by xlax; 09-15-2014 at 08:05 AM.
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:07 AM   #38
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax View Post
This is the same jackass who swore up and down the Reds were dealing Homer and Phillips for Kemp before this season.

We made a bet that if it didn't happen he wasn't allowed to post anymore and if it did I wouldn't post anymore.

Clearly it didn't happen yet he continues to post.

What I can't figure out is why the mods haven't done anything. He's not only posting information without a source (i.e. stealing) he's now admitting it.

Sadly I think the people who run this site like having a guy like him around. It's a way for them to get premium content to the board to drive up hits and then when people complain they can throw their hands up and say "we have nothing to do with it".

If anyone around here had a spine this guy would've been gone a long time ago.
Look what the cat drug in chads little butt buddy ha.

Wouldn't be to supprised if your the one who gets banned for calling the mods out. If you or chad don't like this site or the way it's ran stay over on bearcat journal then please.

Last edited by Bearcatboy; 09-15-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:13 AM   #39
xlax

xlax is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Look what the cat drug in chads little butt buddy ha.

Wouldn't be to supprised if your the one who gets banned for calling the mods out. If you or chad don't like this site or the way it's ran stay over on bearcat journal then please.
How sad is your existence that the most exciting part of your day is going around looking for info you can take from people to post as your own?

I know the mods have continually told you that you need to be posting source info which you continue to ignore.
xlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #40
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlax View Post
How sad is your existence that the most exciting part of your day is going around looking for info you can take from people to post as your own?

I know the mods have continually told you that you need to be posting source info which you continue to ignore.
If you knew how to read I just wrote none of the info I post on here is mine and I do not ever want any credit for any of it so your only argument to me is the same old same old your stealing your stealing, sorry man I'm not stealing I don't take credit for any of it so your the one looking stupid get a new argument.