Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2015, 07:08 AM   #111
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Jack Bauer absolutely hit the nail of the head with that long post. I agree with every single word of it!
So can u support your opinion??? Do you have any information on uc right now?
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 07:11 AM   #112
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Jack Bauer absolutely hit the nail of the head with that long post. I agree with every single word of it!
U think scoonie penn a be good coach? Should we give one of LeBron ex teammates that coach job for aau connection?
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:13 AM   #113
Ryno99
Elite Member

Ryno99 is on a distinguished road
Ya know I have to agree with Jack, I used to spend a lot more time here and read every single basketball forum post, but don't anymore. I'm sure no one cares, if I'm here or not, that's not what I'm saying it's just gotten to the point that we have posts like the last two bulldog posted, not to call him out, but what value do those add to this forum? You have too many posters beating dead horses into smithereens, its just not the enjoyable site it once was and it really sucks because there are no good UC basketball outlets and this used to be it. The unfortunate part is you'll never change it. I've witnessed it and tried to change it on other sites, but once you get so many posters you aren't going to change people and short of banning people for their BS it's not going to change, and you can't really just ban people for BS.
Ryno99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 10:07 AM   #114
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno99 View Post
Ya know I have to agree with Jack, I used to spend a lot more time here and read every single basketball forum post, but don't anymore. I'm sure no one cares, if I'm here or not, that's not what I'm saying it's just gotten to the point that we have posts like the last two bulldog posted, not to call him out, but what value do those add to this forum? You have too many posters beating dead horses into smithereens, its just not the enjoyable site it once was and it really sucks because there are no good UC basketball outlets and this used to be it. The unfortunate part is you'll never change it. I've witnessed it and tried to change it on other sites, but once you get so many posters you aren't going to change people and short of banning people for their BS it's not going to change, and you can't really just ban people for BS.
I hear you Ryno. Offseason is always going to be a little slower, especially when we don't sign anyone. I'm sure I'm one of the dead horse beaters. So I will be more careful about that. And I think the tone has shifted for some bc we are going off of what the coaches were telling us going into this recruiting period. Hopefully we land a big man soon. AND hopefully the football team can give us something to cheer about as well, so the microscope isn't always on everything the basketball team is doing.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 05:28 PM   #115
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog01 View Post
U think scoonie penn a be good coach? Should we give one of LeBron ex teammates that coach job for aau connection?
I literally never know what you are talking about, how does this comment make any sense with a post of me saying I agree with someone about something. Every time I see you post something I usually just skip it. But I really wonder if you understand that no one on here takes you seriously nor do I think you have ever had an insightful post.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote