Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #11
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
I've got concerns about the entire front 7. I think we should see more movement within the next couple of weeks.
swg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #12
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
No need to worry yet. Out of 5 commits we have a DT and LB. Coach Jones knows what we need and I expect that he and the staff will get it done.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #13
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
I'm still holding out hope for linebackers. Definitely glad that we picked up Mitchell at DT. Even if he's the only DT we get in this class I'll feel ok since we got Phillips and Lozano in the '10 class. It just seems that we keep seeing new offers at DE which makes me think our early offers at DE aren't looking too good. Still a long way to go yet, though.
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #14
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
LB are key, but good DE like our boy Barwin are critical for disruption. The front seven is our biggest need right now, with DE, then LB, then DT.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:37 AM   #15
swg
Epic Member

...and Michigan finally offers.
Old 06-29-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
Racinejake

Racinejake will become famous soon enough
Didn't take long. Committed to Michigan today
Racinejake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
swg
Epic Member

espn_OTT_FB Wolverines land three-star Ohio defensive lineman Jack Miller - http://es.pn/9fVZNm
about 2 hours ago via API
Old 06-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
Little Danny

Little Danny will become famous soon enough
Toledo area high school players love University of Michigan. Maybe more than OSU. You bet your bottom dollar a prep star out of that town would crawl through broken glass to get a chance to play for the Wolverines.
Little Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:55 PM   #19
swg
Epic Member

Wait till they get a load of RichRod.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #20
swg
Epic Member

Supposedly will stick with UM. Like all the others...we shall see.