Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 05-13-2015, 10:05 AM   #681
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Tulane has put together an excellent recruiting class. I actually expect them to improve the most out of all the RPI killers. Of those 5 schools, I expect at least 4 of them, if not all to improve their RPI next season.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #682
AZ BEARCAT
Elite Member

AZ BEARCAT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Tulane has put together an excellent recruiting class. I actually expect them to improve the most out of all the RPI killers. Of those 5 schools, I expect at least 4 of them, if not all to improve their RPI next season.
We were lucky to pull Evans out of there.
AZ BEARCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:12 PM   #683
#BearcatNation
Epic Member

#BearcatNation is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Of their 7 commits, they don't have anyone in the top 150, according to 247. So I have a tough time calling their recruiting class "excellent". It looks like they got a lot of decent ball-players, though. I'm sure a couple will end up pretty good.
#BearcatNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:37 PM   #684
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Of their 7 commits, they don't have anyone in the top 150, according to 247. So I have a tough time calling their recruiting class "excellent". It looks like they got a lot of decent ball-players, though. I'm sure a couple will end up pretty good.
Keep in mind that Izundu who everyone wanted was not in the top 150. I would like to see who the top rated recruit in our conference is. I think that recruits do not want to play in the AAC.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:52 AM   #685
IABearcat

IABearcat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Keep in mind that Izundu who everyone wanted was not in the top 150. I would like to see who the top rated recruit in our conference is. I think that recruits do not want to play in the AAC.
He was only ranked by 247, so the other didn't have so thats why he is outside the top 150 composite.

247 personal rankings had him in the 70's so he could become a really good player.
IABearcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 06:29 PM   #686
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Only because he was initially a 2016 recruit and then reclassified back to 2015. As for the top rated recruit, Jalen Adams is ranked #23 by 247 signed with UConn and recruiting is way up for the bottom tier AAC schools who are landing borderline 4-star players like UCF, USF and Tulane.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 09:06 PM   #687
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
They have Jernard Jarreau transferring in from Washington, who is eligible immediately and has 2 years of eligibility remaining. 6-10 and averaged 5 points and 5 boards as a sophomore. They have another transfer coming in as well, but I can't remember who it was. I guess I should have clarified I was including the Jarreau transfer, plus "excellent" is used in terms relative to Tulane, not to us.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 04:07 PM   #688
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Averaged 10 points and 4 assists as a sophomore...

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 13m13 minutes ago
Brandon Goodwin is transferring from Central Florida, sources told ESPN.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 03:50 PM   #689
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Averaged 10 points and 4 assists as a sophomore...

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 13m13 minutes ago
Brandon Goodwin is transferring from Central Florida, sources told ESPN.
I liked his game, too bad transfering in conference is pretty much off limits.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:12 PM   #690
coachpipe
Banned

coachpipe is on a distinguished road
I guess Nichols is leaving Memphis

Brian Snow ‏@BSnowScout 2m2 minutes ago

Making no judgement on Austin Nichols, but July 7 seems like an odd time to decide to transfer

Gary ParrishVerified account
‏@GaryParrishCBS

Austin Nichols asked for his release 7 business days ago. Memphis denied the release today. Nichols plans to appeal and/or hire a lawyer.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/spor...ry=/pWk0t9A5Js

Last edited by coachpipe; 07-07-2015 at 04:16 PM.
coachpipe is offline   Reply With Quote