Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Bearcat Football

Old 12-04-2016, 03:11 PM   #21
westsidecat
Banned

westsidecat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ View Post
Yeah, but let's be honest, that's the American way...I'm not going to lie, I'd take an extra $1.5 mill on my way out the door. 99.9 percent of us would.
Who would be the 00.1 percent is the real question here.

Anyways, if he gets his buyout then good for him. All that really matters is a change was made when a change needed to be made. I assume Tubbs will just ride off into the sunset now. If you look at his career as a whole.....he had one hell of a good one.
westsidecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 04:27 PM   #22
David H

David H is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Tuberville stole over $10 million from this program. Who can blame the fans for the vitriol?
While I am glad to see him resign, I don't feel the need to bash. I prefer the High Road I guess.
David H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #23
HarryBosch

HarryBosch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
More excellent news!!

BearcatJournal.com ‏@BearcatJournal 51s51 seconds ago
Since obviously people will be asking, for various reasons we feel confident Kerry Coombs will not be a top candidate in the search
Coombs, OMG please no.
HarryBosch is offline   Reply With Quote