Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Football > Football Recruiting > 2018 Recruiting Profiles

Old 04-06-2017, 06:04 PM   #11
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
It's pretty fun actually caring about football recruiting. We were getting used to being a basketball only board. Not anymore.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:05 PM   #12
Bearcat513
Elite Member

Bearcat513 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
Josh Whyle: "I am not going to mention names but I know other guys are coming."
Josh was on with Lance around 6:30 tonight and he mentioned how it's his job now to recruit Cincy. He mentioned Hawkins, Vann and Hicks specifically.
Bearcat513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:08 PM   #13
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
@MikeDyer
Updated: Why La Salle's Josh Whyle felt comfortable at #UC and how Luke Fickell reacted to the commitment. https://t.co/FzwAliagG1
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:11 PM   #14
Mcginnjw
Epic Member

Mcginnjw is on a distinguished road
Fickell is killing it with local recruits. I am extremely pleased with how things are going so far. Whyle had some serious programs trying to land him. Great to see him stay in Cincy!
Mcginnjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 08:53 PM   #15
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat513 View Post
Josh was on with Lance around 6:30 tonight and he mentioned how it's his job now to recruit Cincy. He mentioned Hawkins, Vann and Hicks specifically.
As a Colerain grad and alum and former player, if Ja'Von Hicks were in a passing offense he'd be a high 3 star guy. Good speed, great after catch and really good at catching ball over defenders at high point. Needs to work on route running, drops easy passes sometimes and gets frustrated easily.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 09:57 PM   #16
ZCat
Elite Member

ZCat is on a distinguished road
When was our last player from Moeller???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
In 48 months as HC tubyclown (shoutout to nts) signed 18 Ohio recruits in less than 4 months fickel has signed 14. Tubs approach was the dumbest thing ever. Fickel is killing it with gcl + colrain. These kids wanna stay here and have such pride in the skill here and it's showing. Next up go all in for chase wolf from x Hawkins from moe and vahn from Fairfield
I clearly remember X, Elder, multiple from Colerain of course. CLF wants winners. People from schools with tradition. I can see a Moeller recruit and some Cleveland (Lakewood SE, etc) recruits in the near future.
ZCat is offline   Reply With Quote