Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 03-11-2018, 01:17 AM   #1
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Houston

Game starts at -4.5

I think the real key to the game tomorrow is shutting down Rob Gray, which we did very well in the first game, and still pretty well in the second. We seem to be a real problem for him this year. Bearcats walk away with a their second championship this season tomorrow. 74-69
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 03:45 AM   #2
Bearcat21

Bearcat21 is on a distinguished road
From an offensive perspective, it would be nice to see Jacob have a good game tomorrow to build momentum going into tournament (35% from the field over the last his 12 games). Many people have already mentioned it, but Cumberland's vision has been superb of late (5.4 assists per game over his last 5).
Bearcat21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:10 AM   #3
Queens_NYC
Epic Member

Queens_NYC is on a distinguished road
If we stay out of foul trouble early on then I like our chances to hang with Houston in the first half and then wear them down in the second half.

I think we win 72-68.
Queens_NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:25 AM   #4
Chris Mack's Father

Chris Mack's Father is on a distinguished road
Cumberland is looking amazing...his floor vision is un-matched. If we can stop Gray i predict a 73-65 UC win.
Chris Mack's Father is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 07:34 AM   #5
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mack's Father View Post
Cumberland is looking amazing...his floor vision is un-matched. If we can stop Gray i predict a 73-65 UC win.
Cumberland's all around game has taken a step forward. He has replaced his charging calls with assist. His defense has been good and he boards better. If he would make a few more Free throws he would be the whole package.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 09:11 AM   #6
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Less concerned with shutting down rob gray, way more concerned with shutting down the elite 3 point shooting of Corey Davis and Armoni Brooks.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 10:21 AM   #7
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat21 View Post
From an offensive perspective, it would be nice to see Jacob have a good game tomorrow to build momentum going into tournament (35% from the field over the last his 12 games). Many people have already mentioned it, but Cumberland's vision has been superb of late (5.4 assists per game over his last 5).
Couldn't agree more, would love to see Evans have a big game today. He could be the X factor going into the tourney. A lot of the rest of the team seems to be really clicking, turning that around could change a lot
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 12:01 PM   #8
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
Need the refs to call fouls that are fouls and need to actually hit open shots. I think this team will finally come to play today as it doesn't appear they did Friday or Saturday. I think there's enough motivation to get back for that loss to Houston and to win a trophy. Looking forward to it
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 01:20 PM   #9
juckerrules
Elite Member

juckerrules is on a distinguished road
The teams know each other quite well by now. If I’m Mick, my entire pregame prep speech is “get out there and kick some ass “
juckerrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2018, 01:42 PM   #10
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by juckerrules View Post
The teams know each other quite well by now. If I’m Mick, my entire pregame prep speech is “get out there and kick some ass “
Clearly not enough F-bombs. You’re fired
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote