Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cronin's Corner

Old 04-19-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
NBA Playoffs 2015

I usually don't start watching the NBA until after the Final 4. There are some good series this year including possibly the second and third best teams in the NBA squaring off in round one in the Clippers-Spurs series.

Watching Cavs-Celts right now. Brad Stevens is a really, really good coach.
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:39 PM   #2
KJ's#1Supporter

KJ's#1Supporter is on a distinguished road
That Spurs game starts so late. I really like the playoff matchups this year too though. Cavs v Bulls 2nd round could be pretty sweet. I was watching a Kobe documentary this morning, and Patterson and Van Exel were both in the highlights from old playoff games. We need some Bearcats out there again. After this year's draft, it will be 304 straight 1st round picks since a UC player was taken. Hard to believe.
KJ's#1Supporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2015, 02:54 PM   #3
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
That Spurs game starts so late. I really like the playoff matchups this year too though. Cavs v Bulls 2nd round could be pretty sweet. I was watching a Kobe documentary this morning, and Patterson and Van Exel were both in the highlights from old playoff games. We need some Bearcats out there again. After this year's draft, it will be 304 straight 1st round picks since a UC player was taken. Hard to believe.
Yeah that is a troubling stat but not too shocking given the talent level Mick has brought in. Also, why were the Saturday night games 7 and 9:30 but on Sunday they are going 8 and 10:30? Seems backwards to me.
Old 04-19-2015, 03:25 PM   #4
KJ's#1Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
Yeah that is a troubling stat but not too shocking given the talent level Mick has brought in. Also, why were the Saturday night games 7 and 9:30 but on Sunday they are going 8 and 10:30? Seems backwards to me.
Yeah I can't figure that one out.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:08 PM   #5
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Anthony Davis is going to be the best player in the NBA in 2-3 years.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:18 PM   #6
KJ's#1Supporter

Quote:
Might not be that long. He joined Wilt, MJ, and LeBron this year as only players ever with a 30+ PER.
Old 04-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #7
Bulldog01
Banned

Bulldog01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Curry going to be tough for next 10 also
Bulldog01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:39 PM   #8
KJ's#1Supporter

I don't know why, but I keep thinking Dallas is going to figure it out. Big one tonight though.

The Raptors are the only team to lose at home so far...and in a year when home-court advantage was at an all-time low.
Old 04-21-2015, 10:03 PM   #9
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ's#1Supporter View Post
I don't know why, but I keep thinking Dallas is going to figure it out. Big one tonight though.

The Raptors are the only team to lose at home so far...and in a year when home-court advantage was at an all-time low.
Raptors would have been a good team in 1995. Their three best players are all volume shooting guards that aren't good three point shooters. Wizards win that series easily.

Dallas is hard to figure out. Part of me thinks we go back to Houston for game 5 tied 2-2 but I could easily see them getting swept or down 3-1.
Old 04-22-2015, 02:38 PM   #10
KJ's#1Supporter

Quote:
Raptors would have been a good team in 1995. Their three best players are all volume shooting guards that aren't good three point shooters. Wizards win that series easily.

Dallas is hard to figure out. Part of me thinks we go back to Houston for game 5 tied 2-2 but I could easily see them getting swept or down 3-1.
The Raptors really fell off. I can't believe Lou Williams got 6th man of the year. No way he was the best player off the bench this year. Gobert qualified for that, how did he not win?