Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > Recruiting Profile Archives > 2014 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #61
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Evan Williams ‏@AllMetroEvan 4h
JUCO G Torian Graham has set an official visit to Missouri for January 8th. (@Torian_Graham) #Tigers
Old 01-08-2014, 08:59 PM   #62
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Looks like there is a lot of news going around that Graham to Missouri will happen soon, not official yet.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:09 PM   #63
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Torian Graham, a 6-foor-4 shooting guard at Chipola (JUCO) College, is visiting Missouri this week.

Graham has heard from Kentucky but does not have an offer from the Wildcats at this time.

He was also recruited by Kentucky out of high school but ended up committing to N.C. State before going the JUCO route.

I spoke to a source close to Graham this morning who said, "I'll be shocked if he doesn't commit (to Missouri)."

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2014/01/to...medium=twitter
Old 01-08-2014, 09:30 PM   #64
Bearcatboy
Epic Member

Bearcatboy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Torian Graham, a 6-foor-4 shooting guard at Chipola (JUCO) College, is visiting Missouri this week.

Graham has heard from Kentucky but does not have an offer from the Wildcats at this time.

He was also recruited by Kentucky out of high school but ended up committing to N.C. State before going the JUCO route.

I spoke to a source close to Graham this morning who said, "I'll be shocked if he doesn't commit (to Missouri)."

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2014/01/to...medium=twitter
Also had 4 crystal ball to Missouri today.
Bearcatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:36 PM   #65
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcatboy View Post
Also had 4 crystal ball to Missouri today.

Right on queue,

Georgia (RPI rank 266) just beat Missouri (RPI rank 26) in Missouri, in a half empty arena.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:30 AM   #66
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Right on queue,

Georgia (RPI rank 266) just beat Missouri (RPI rank 26) in Missouri, in a half empty arena.
I'll be glad to take their spot in the rankings on Monday. Also this gives guys like kj and maybe even a bit if morman the confidence that they are they guys next year. Torian is a good player, but so is kj so I'm not that disappointed
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 AM   #67
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat Rob View Post
I'll be glad to take their spot in the rankings on Monday. Also this gives guys like kj and maybe even a bit if morman the confidence that they are they guys next year. Torian is a good player, but so is kj so I'm not that disappointed
UC needs shooters, Torian is, KJ is not.
Old 01-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #68
Bearcat Rob
Elite Member

Bearcat Rob is on a distinguished road
Kj was a good shooting in high school, and shows signs of being a good shooter at the college level. I'm excited about his future, don't sleep on morman either at the 2-3 I love what I've seen from him. Both are great athletes and play hard, and got lots of skill. In time tc, kj, and dm will be a dynamic backcourt, but this gives them the pt they need and deserve next year. We didn't need torian

Last edited by Bearcat Rob; 01-09-2014 at 04:33 PM.
Bearcat Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:46 PM   #69
Scheids21
Epic Member

Scheids21 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kj was a good shooting in high school, and shows signs of being a good shooter at the college level. I'm excited about his future, don't sleep on morman either at the 2-3 I love what I've seen from him. Both are great athletes and play hard, and got lots of skill. In time tc, kj, and dm will be a dynamic backcourt, but this gives them the pt they need and deserve next year. We didn't need torian
We don't need him, but I want him. This will be a young team next year and he can help with that. Of course our guards will continue to develop, but we "need" a shooter next year.
Scheids21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #70
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
Quote:
KJ was about a 30% 3-point shooter in high school. He is streaky. I think he has a nice stroke, just needs to keep working on it.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote