Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2017, 05:01 AM   #1
HExus

HExus is on a distinguished road
Way-too-early disparity

Quite a few projections have us around 24 or barely in the top 25.

A few have us near the top 10.

We have to be the biggest wildcard for most annalists.

I know im bias, but I personally think 24 is insane. The people that said that low are smoking some good stuff, or just don't know anything about this team.

Cats didn't exactly finish strong, but like some others said on here, its not like they lost to bad teams.

Seems alot of these low opinions put alot of stock into what we lost.

While we will lose D, I don't think they is any denying the O will be vastly better than we have seen in almost 20 years.

I am not at all worried about the D. Cronin has proven, if nothing else, that he gets the most out of his guys on that end of the floor.

I think 16-14 is fair jumping off (still think its low but im bias).

these 24 picks need to get a clue.

This is a team that could be top 10 or more all year if things fall into place the right way.

Guess we are going to have to work our way up as a surprise.

These clowns opinions mean 0 luckly.
HExus is offline   Reply With Quote