Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2016, 12:47 PM   #181
Patrick Bateman
Epic Member

Patrick Bateman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonS View Post
LeBron was flat out amazing. That block is what won the game for the Cavs. I really believe they would have lost if they went down 2 there. LeBron is on the Mount Rushmore of basketball.
The block was unreal, but it did not win the game for the Cavs. Even if James does not block that shot and it goes in, they don't win if Kyrie does not hit that clutch 3. I felt Kyrie had just as good as a game as Lebron in key situations.
Old 06-20-2016, 12:52 PM   #182
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
The block was unreal, but it did not win the game for the Cavs. Even if James does not block that shot and it goes in, they don't win if Kyrie does not hit that clutch 3. I felt Kyrie had just as good as a game as Lebron in key situations.
Patrick if Kyrie was not healthy for this series they do not win. He was huge for the Cavs. every bit as vital as Lebron. The big thing he provided was that Curry couldn't come close to guarding him. Whoever Curry was guarding they found him. Kyrie or J.R.Smith.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 12:55 PM   #183
JasonS
Football Moderator

JasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura aboutJasonS has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
No doubt. Kyrie was great in this series. It is a different pressure shooting a shot like Kyrie did when behind versus tied. Not saying things would have been different but the end of that game had the feeling of next basket wins. I thought that before the block and it turned out to be true. Only one more basket was scored and it won the game.
JasonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 05:27 PM   #184
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Game on line... Ty Lue tells lbj to go stand in the corner... classic.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 10:12 PM   #185
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
One of my cousins was texting me tonight about how fun the draft used to be when UC players would actually get picked .
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 04:56 AM   #186
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
One of my cousins was texting me tonight about how fun the draft used to be when UC players would actually get picked .
Tell your cousin to suck it! This draft class is terrible. Half the bros are Euro.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:35 AM   #187
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
Tell your cousin to suck it! This draft class is terrible. Half the bros are Euro.
College coaches need to get with the times.
Old 06-24-2016, 10:40 AM   #188
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

WalterFootball apparently does mock NBA Drafts now. And don't look now, but they have Caupain as the last pick in the draft next year!

http://walterfootball.com/nbadraft2017mock_2.php