Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball
Home Register Community FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2014, 07:18 PM   #51
Robert
Elite Member

Robert is on a distinguished road
I am starting to feel like Clark, Moore, and Morman are going to contribute right away. I originally thought the JUCO guys would see the floor more this season, but after watching that scrimmage I am not so sure. Obviously a scrimmage is a very limited thing to base any opinion off of, but that's what my gut is telling me. I also think Morman and Clark are good enough to push Guyn, Sanders, and Shaq for minutes.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 09:26 PM   #52
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I am starting to feel like Clark, Moore, and Morman are going to contribute right away. I originally thought the JUCO guys would see the floor more this season, but after watching that scrimmage I am not so sure. Obviously a scrimmage is a very limited thing to base any opinion off of, but that's what my gut is telling me. I also think Morman and Clark are good enough to push Guyn, Sanders, and Shaq for minutes.
I completely agree. I feel like Clark is already better than Rubles was. I was also glad that Morman got so many minutes in the scrimmage. He's a playmaker for sure.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 12:50 AM   #53
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Ellis is going to see the most time for the post positions, I think he's going to be really good, I would like to see Ellis and Clark playing together at the same time a lot this year
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:16 AM   #54
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
Ellis is going to see the most time for the post positions, I think he's going to be really good, I would like to see Ellis and Clark playing together at the same time a lot this year
Ellis and Clark? let's see...rebounding check, shot blocking check, athleticism check, high motors check, and offensively they aren't just taking up space. Sounds like these two will fit Cronin's player requirements the best...(so far).

It sounds like Moore, Strickland, and Debarry have some work to do to be sufficient defensively. Not good if you want a lot of playing time under Cronin.

On a side note. Caupain, Johnson, and Mormon are going to be fun to watch the next 3 years. Mormon is going to be the most explosive dunker we have seen in a long time. Johnson looks like he's ready for a lot more playing time.

I hope the team can get chemistry quickly for our hopes this year but the next few years will be fun to watch as a fan
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote