Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Basketball Recruiting > 2019 Recruiting Profiles

Old 01-27-2018, 09:46 AM   #41
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
You are correct I get my wildcats mixed up from time to time, but none the less Kmart2.0 looked damn good, he’s a junior so he’s still got time to fill out his body, and I realize it may be a long shot to get him, but I can’t imagine it’s impossible
We have a crystal ball on 247!

I'd be pretty pumped if he came here. You know he's been taught well. Man it'd be so cool to see him in the new arena 20 years after Kenyon.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:50 AM   #42
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
We have a crystal ball on 247!

I'd be pretty pumped if he came here. You know he's been taught well. Man it'd be so cool to see him in the new arena 20 years after Kenyon.
Amen
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 10:33 PM   #43
Fullam33

Fullam33 is on a distinguished road
KJ's team had their playoff opener in the open division. These are the top teams in Cali competing. Overall this highlight was very entertaining to watch. Wish we would go after Cassius Stanley too. Also at 4:42 is why his name is KENYON MARTIN JR

https://youtu.be/sAny6rPsiGg
Fullam33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 08:05 AM   #44
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullam33 View Post
KJ's team had their playoff opener in the open division. These are the top teams in Cali competing. Overall this highlight was very entertaining to watch. Wish we would go after Cassius Stanley too. Also at 4:42 is why his name is KENYON MARTIN JR

https://youtu.be/sAny6rPsiGg
I don't know much about recruiting but that was a high level high school basketball game. Had to have at least 5 D1 players on the court. Even the little guards could shoot lights out.
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 07:38 AM   #45
mdchick
Epic Member

mdchick is on a distinguished road
https://youtu.be/CyWIGssfAOc

3rd quarter he was unreal

Last edited by jacobkdoyle; 03-04-2018 at 08:42 AM.
mdchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 08:43 AM   #46
jacobkdoyle
Epic Member

jacobkdoyle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchick View Post
https://youtu.be/CyWIGssfAOc

3rd quarter he was unreal
If you put URL in brackets before the link, then /URL in brackets after the link, it makes it clickable.
jacobkdoyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #47
Fullam33

Fullam33 is on a distinguished road
Kenyon Martin and Scottie Pippen were interviewed by Overtime to talk about their sons who play for Sierra Canyon

https://youtu.be/7EP3v1tsY7I

Last edited by Fullam33; 03-08-2018 at 09:17 PM.
Fullam33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #48
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
KJ is revealing his final 7 schools at 3pm eastern today. Not feeling real good about UC being among the schools.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 12:59 PM   #49
cincycpaw
Epic Member

cincycpaw will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_one_32 View Post
KJ is revealing his final 7 schools at 3pm eastern today. Not feeling real good about UC being among the schools.
Really a shame. This shoulda been a slam dunk. It’s goin to be a tough pill to swallow when my favorite Bearcat doesn’t make his son go to UC...and in fact might be a roadblock to it happening.
cincycpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:05 PM   #50
the_one_32
Recruiting Analyst

the_one_32 will become famous soon enoughthe_one_32 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincycpaw View Post
Really a shame. This shoulda been a slam dunk. It’s goin to be a tough pill to swallow when my favorite Bearcat doesn’t make his son go to UC...and in fact might be a roadblock to it happening.
I'm sure it doesn't help Kenyon hitched his wagon more to Huggins than he did the school. Remember after Huggs was let go, Kenyon was pretty outspoken against the administration. Took forever to get him back on the campus in any capacity.
the_one_32 is offline   Reply With Quote