Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Community Clubhouse > Cincinnati Pro Sports

Old 12-26-2012, 10:06 AM   #1
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
The naysayers

The naysayers such as UC Alum08 and others have been conspicously absent from this Pro Sports board since the Bengals 13-10 victory over the Steelers that put the Bengals in the playoffs and the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Playoffs! Playoffs!
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #2
ME80

ME80 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph1950 View Post
The naysayers such as UC Alum08 and others have been conspicously absent from this Pro Sports board since the Bengals 13-10 victory over the Steelers that put the Bengals in the playoffs and the Steelers out of the playoffs.

Playoffs! Playoffs!
I think many are just happier if the Bengals remain unsuccessful. I know I will probably get ripped for this but I think things have changed for the better in the Bengals organization. Just look at their draft results over the last few years.
ME80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:

Playoffs! Playoffs!
They will still embarrass themselves in the first round. The last time they won a playoff game was when Ralph was like 72 years old. Their offense is about as consistent as Ralph's predictions..haha BOOM!
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
i have been saying the same thing we have all been screaming gm me included for a decade but really if you look around the league teams are dumping there gm's as much as coaches. 4 out 10 years in playoffs for lewis with way we were when he took it over its unbelievable in my eyes
Old 12-27-2012, 03:21 PM   #5
ralph1950
Epic Member

ralph1950 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCalum08 View Post
They will still embarrass themselves in the first round. The last time they won a playoff game was when Ralph was like 72 years old. Their offense is about as consistent as Ralph's predictions..haha BOOM!
You were wrong about the Bengals losing the last two games and not making the playoffs so it is great you are predicting a first game loss.

It is not possible to embarrass yourself in the playoffs as you are in the playoffs.

Win or lose the Bengals will play at least one more playoff game than the Pittsburgh Steelers this season.

Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals, nooooooooooobody!
ralph1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 03:52 PM   #6
UCalum08
Epic Member

UCalum08 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to UCalum08
Quote:
You were wrong about the Bengals losing the last two games and not making the playoffs so it is great you are predicting a first game loss.

It is not possible to embarrass yourself in the playoffs as you are in the playoffs.

Win or lose the Bengals will play at least one more playoff game than the Pittsburgh Steelers this season.

Who dey, who dey, who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals, nooooooooooobody!
There is nothing special about going to a playoff game when you lose everytime. Last playoff victory was 1990 against the Oilers... that is TURRIBLE. I was 3 years old.
UCalum08 is offline   Reply With Quote