Go Back   BearcatTalk.com > Cincinnati Basketball > Bearcat Basketball

Old 12-02-2016, 12:27 PM   #241
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
You guys were a little more than just that, and someone definitely suggested starting Scott over Clark, not gonna weed through the old posts, but it happened, I read it.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 12:58 PM   #242
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Rycek View Post
You guys were a little more than just that, and someone definitely suggested starting Scott over Clark, not gonna weed through the old posts, but it happened, I read it.
You can go back and read mine. Please!

The only way I suggested starting Scott was if Clark was not able to. Someone suggested I should apologize for that...lol!

Last edited by waterhead; 12-02-2016 at 01:25 PM.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 01:11 PM   #243
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
You can go back and read mine.

The only way I suggested starting Scott was if Clark was not able to. Someone suggested I should apologize for that...lol!
The other thing that person suggested was because I thought Scott was a serviceable replacement for Clark that I should apologize for saying he was better...lmao! This whole thing started because some people can't read very well and/or don't care to interpret posts the way they were intended.
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 01:59 PM   #244
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
The other thing that person suggested was because I thought Scott was a serviceable replacement for Clark that I should apologize for saying he was better...lmao! This whole thing started because some people can't read very well and/or don't care to interpret posts the way they were intended.

Waterhead implied Gary should be the backup... it was absurd. Madness. Crazy person talk.

Legend stepped in and put a stop to the madness.
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 05:42 PM   #245
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
During preseason I said to start Scott over Kj but on the wing. I also said to start Scott over Clark last game because of the injury. But no way should Scott start over Clark when Clark is full strength
Clark definitely surprised me with how mobile he was last game. I still have visions of his game against St joe
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 07:00 PM   #246
Bearcat_NTS
Epic Member

Bearcat_NTS will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
During preseason I said to start Scott over Kj but on the wing. I also said to start Scott over Clark last game because of the injury. But no way should Scott start over Clark when Clark is full strength. Clark definitely surprised me with how mobile he was last game. I still have visions of his game against St joe
No
Bearcat_NTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 08:17 PM   #247
damon flint's 3 party

damon flint's 3 party is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BearcatNation View Post
Nobody said this. If you're referencing myself or waterhead, neither of us at all said Scott was better than Clark. Simply said Scott was a pretty good backup to Clark, and that it wouldn't be a massive dropoff.

Clark played great, and Scott was a solid backup. If anything, we were right.
It would have been a massive drop off. We are talking about an an all-conference player and an ok redshirt freshman.. good thing Clark was healthy enough to play or we would have 2 losses
damon flint's 3 party is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #248
TheLivingLegend
Epic Member

TheLivingLegend will become famous soon enoughTheLivingLegend will become famous soon enough
Where is waterhead!?
TheLivingLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #249
bearcatbacker82

bearcatbacker82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat_NTS View Post
No
That's the reaction you said earlier. I get it. I think kj has been a surprise recently and it seems he finally has become a viable threat. Scott is needed badly down low anyways for the depth.
bearcatbacker82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 02:14 PM   #250
WAITE HOYT 2
Epic Member

WAITE HOYT 2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatbacker82 View Post
That's the reaction you said earlier. I get it. I think kj has been a surprise recently and it seems he finally has become a viable threat. Scott is needed badly down low anyways for the depth.
Scott is not a wing.
WAITE HOYT 2 is offline   Reply With Quote