BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Logan Johnson (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=12343)

mdchick 05-28-2019 05:13 PM

Logan Johnson

Not sure where he stands on his decision to transfer, he would have an unlimited amount of playing time on this team, he’s the biggest key left for our team IMO, if he stays we would have a very solid 1-4, if he leaves, could be a very real possibility of jc playing the point.

ervins84 05-28-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchick (Post 199707)
Not sure where he stands on his decision to transfer, he would have an unlimited amount of playing time on this team, he’s the biggest key left for our team IMO, if he stays we would have a very solid 1-4, if he leaves, could be a very real possibility of jc playing the point.

I thought he already said he was leaving, just a matter of where he's going?

mdchick 05-28-2019 05:50 PM

He entered the transfer portal is all I’ve heard

cincyalum2014 05-29-2019 08:05 AM

I think Lojo is pretty much done at UC, apparently whatever is going on is pretty serious and supposedly has nothing to do with basketball. Which in a way makes sense because he would pretty much have to start this year and would have 3 years to do it. Either way he has to do what's best for him and I would love for him to stay but I would say his time here is over.

TheRealMick 05-29-2019 07:14 PM

Everybody use the family issues excuse to play immediately. He has NBA brother, not like family need him get job or be caretaker. To avoid all this either make everybody sit year or just let them play immediately. With me it's either let it be open market every year if coaches allowed to switch schools with no penalty or coaches can't switch schools without penalty and players have sit year regardless of circumstances

TheLivingLegend 05-30-2019 08:34 PM

Visites saint marys today....

Which is ab as questionable as the nysier move

TheLongHaul 05-30-2019 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLivingLegend (Post 199804)

why? St. Mary's is a pretty respectable program closer to home. Granted he doesn't seem like a great fit for them considering his shot is broke and he relies on athleticism, but it seems to be about the level of program LoJo is suited for.

MylesFoxMorrisey 05-30-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Why is that questionable he is from an hour away from that campus?

Queens_NYC 05-30-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

St. Mary's was the closest school from his home to offer him a scholarship out of high school. It's roughly an hour away.

If his family/personal issues are really that serious then this move would make more sense than any other.

TheLivingLegend 05-30-2019 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MylesFoxMorrisey (Post 199807)
Why is that questionable he is from an hour away from that campus?

Lower tier program that plays a style that is completely opposite of his.