BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   2019-2020 Open Thread (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=12425)

Bearcats92 12-23-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 (Post 204175)
Bro I've moved on ok lol. My God this isn't about Cronin but he should of been resigned if your not gonna replace him with a suitable replacement that exceeds the prior coach since that was the goal. Y'all like to take a point made and make a mochary out of it. What rational or when have I proposed hiring coach k or Tony Bennett? If you can't sing an improvement you resign the current guy getting you into the postseason. Mick was a young hot coach who earned his stripes coaching in the big east against Calhoun, Bioehim, Patino, Jay wright, Bob Huggins the list goes on. We shouldn't need to dig into the mid majors to poach a coach esp if we are an established program but if you can find a diamond in the rough feel free

Brannen has proven that Cronin got lazy and complacent and stopped caring about the program

JoeRunner89 12-23-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincyguy13 (Post 204168)
Good question, I’m also curious who the hire would have been.

Ok, this team was ranked in the top 15. I believe we would probably be undeafeated right now or with our only loss to O state if everyone stays. Therefore we would be in the top ten. We ranked in the top 15 last yr. But you can believe what u want to believe

JoeRunner89 12-23-2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcats92 (Post 204177)
Brannen has proven that Cronin got lazy and complacent and stopped caring about the program

Based off what. Not dishing out scholarships like holloween candy? The roster was full for next yr nothing to panic about. How about the administration get the money Right then a coach could recuuit for further down the line and know where he is going to be for the for seeable future

Goldpanner 12-23-2019 04:21 PM

Well I am flying into cincy for Xmas. I have UConn tickets and will be there rooting for them

cincyguy13 12-23-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 (Post 204175)
Bro I've moved on ok lol. My God this isn't about Cronin but he should of been resigned if your not gonna replace him with a suitable replacement that exceeds the prior coach since that was the goal. Y'all like to take a point made and make a mochary out of it. What rational or when have I proposed hiring coach k or Tony Bennett? If you can't sing an improvement you resign the current guy getting you into the postseason. Mick was a young hot coach who earned his stripes coaching in the big east against Calhoun, Bioehim, Patino, Jay wright, Bob Huggins the list goes on. We shouldn't need to dig into the mid majors to poach a coach esp if we are an established program but if you can find a diamond in the rough feel free

Hey genius, that’s where all coaches come from. Everyone that you just mentioned came from a mid majors. The established coaches aren’t coming to coach in the American. Is that hard to understand?

cincrulz11 12-23-2019 04:23 PM

brannen caused jarrons injuries. he gave him bunions and then forced him to have surgery. then he directed opposing teams hit cumberland on the hip.

Goldpanner 12-23-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincrulz11 (Post 204182)
brannen caused jarrons injuries. he gave him bunions and then forced him to have surgery. then he directed opposing teams hit cumberland on the hip.

Aw. That makes sense now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cincyguy13 12-23-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeRunner89 (Post 204178)
Ok, this team was ranked in the top 15. I believe we would probably be undeafeated right now or with our only loss to O state if everyone stays. Therefore we would be in the top ten. We ranked in the top 15 last yr. But you can believe what u want to believe

With Cronin and if everyone stayed, the team would be better. Yes. Great observation. He left. What’s your point?
However if Jarron got hurt this team wouldn’t be better. That’s a fact you seem to be missing. Also what’s your point?

Goldpanner 12-23-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincyguy13 (Post 204184)
With Cronin and if everyone stayed, the team would be better. Yes. Great observation. He left. What’s your point?

Yea. Prob win 29 games. Then beat by a 12 seed first round

cincyguy13 12-23-2019 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldpanner (Post 204185)
Yea. Prob win 29 games. Then beat by a 12 seed first round

Yep. But some people will cry till he comes back I guess.