BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Football (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   USF (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=12142)

beeman7467 11-08-2018 05:03 PM

USF

Biggest game at Nippert in quite some time. Hoping for a great crowd. Last week was probably the most complete game of the season for the Bearcats. Love to see them build on that momentum. It's going to be cold that night, so that should hinder the Bulls a bit. I think the Bearcats are the better team at this point in the season and it should play out on the field that way.

D continues to play well, offense scores over thirty and the Cats win by 2 scores.

AZ BEARCAT 11-08-2018 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeman7467 (Post 192054)
Biggest game at Nippert in quite some time. Hoping for a great crowd. Last week was probably the most complete game of the season for the Bearcats. Love to see them build on that momentum. It's going to be cold that night, so that should hinder the Bulls a bit. I think the Bearcats are the better team at this point in the season and it should play out on the field that way.

D continues to play well, offense scores over thirty and the Cats win by 2 scores.

At least , GO CATS

Mcginnjw 11-10-2018 06:06 PM

I’m shocked how small the crowd is.

AZ BEARCAT 11-10-2018 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mcginnjw (Post 192078)
I’m shocked how small the crowd is.

yes

cincycpaw 11-10-2018 08:21 PM

I hate O$U and I still love coach fickell. What an amazing job

Lawrugby 11-10-2018 08:44 PM

Imagine how tough SF would be with their starting QB. I have to think they would be beating us and still might win. A couple costly fumbles for us.

AZ BEARCAT 11-10-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincycpaw (Post 192081)
I hate O$U and I still love coach fickell. What an amazing job

He is the man !

beeman7467 11-10-2018 10:35 PM

Great win. Nothing better than a night game at Nippert. Two horrible turnovers and a missed field goal made it more interesting than it should have been. Warren is just a beast. Only disappointment was the mass exodus at halftime. Pretty depressing watching fans pour out the gates.

Alum2013 11-10-2018 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeman7467 (Post 192085)
Great win. Nothing better than a night game at Nippert. Two horrible turnovers and a missed field goal made it more interesting than it should have been. Warren is just a beast. Only disappointment was the mass exodus at halftime. Pretty depressing watching fans pour out the gates.

That's what happens when you play a Saturday night game with the starting temp being like 30 degrees. If this was 8 or 9 years ago the stadium probably stays full but not now. Maybe in another couple years it will be back to that

david aka the TYZ 11-11-2018 12:51 PM

Great game, great atmosphere. Didn't even notice we had different helmets until I checked my texts after the game. They were sick looking. Warren and the defense both played great games. Was commenting at the game when was the last time it was fun to be down at Nippert? Last night was fun and felt like we were playing for something. Cant wait till next week's matchup.