BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Arkansas Pine Bluff (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=11953)

justinhub2003 12-17-2017 09:21 AM

Arkansas Pine Bluff

Guys Im worried about at let down after the UCLA game.

This team is dynamic and can really........Wait. Nevermind, this is the worst team we've played all year and they have exactly ZERO wins.

Lets roll out a starting line up of:
Jenifer
Moore
Williams
Diarra
Nsesome

and lets see what we can get done with those guys.

This a dreadful matchup and I may actually not even go to this game. Maybe we hope for a forest fire to cancel the game like UCLA had. Better to not play it than to play it

WAITE HOYT 2 12-17-2017 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinhub2003 (Post 175965)
Guys Im worried about at let down after the UCLA game.

This team is dynamic and can really........Wait. Nevermind, this is the worst team we've played all year and they have exactly ZERO wins.

Lets roll out a starting line up of:
Jenifer
Moore
Williams
Diarra
Nsesome

and lets see what we can get done with those guys.

This a dreadful matchup and I may actually not even go to this game. Maybe we hope for a forest fire to cancel the game like UCLA had. Better to not play it than to play it

I say let's build on what we have going and sub people in accordingly. Keep defining our roles and take another step toward our conference schedule.

jacobkdoyle 12-17-2017 10:46 AM

Went with a fun twist on a poll since this game is going to be such a massacre.

ZCat 12-17-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 175982)
Went with a fun twist on a poll since this game is going to be such a massacre.

Lol. I like it! I went with Washington and Scott for no other reason than I think most low level teams lack height.

jacobkdoyle 12-17-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZCat (Post 175995)
Lol. I like it! I went with Washington and Scott for no other reason than I think most low level teams lack height.

I took Cumberland and Brooks. Brooks for the same reason as you. He could get 8-10. And it'd be nice if Cumberland went off for 20+ to fully shake the funk off before conference play.

justinhub2003 12-17-2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle (Post 176011)
I took Cumberland and Brooks. Brooks for the same reason as you. He could get 8-10. And it'd be nice if Cumberland went off for 20+ to fully shake the funk off before conference play.

i picked the same

justinhub2003 12-18-2017 11:46 AM

Just realized UC plays on tues and thurs this week.

So yea I want to see a ton of minutes from the freshman and let’s play Diarra 20+ min

jacobkdoyle 12-18-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinhub2003 (Post 176073)

So yea I want to see a ton of minutes from the freshman and let’s play Diarra 20+ min

I agree.

waterhead 12-18-2017 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justinhub2003 (Post 176073)

I would like to see Diara get very few minutes and the guys that we think might make a difference this year get as many minutes as we can get them. Williams, Moore, Nsoseme, Scott, Brooks, etc. Nothing against Diara but if he is not going to play in big games...what is the point?

jacobkdoyle 12-18-2017 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhead (Post 176093)
I would like to see Diara get very few minutes and the guys that we think might make a difference this year get as many minutes as we can get them. Williams, Moore, Nsoseme, Scott, Brooks, etc. Nothing against Diara but if he is not going to play in big games...what is the point?

Game experience. Nothing like it. Plenty of minutes for all of our backups. None of our starters need this.