BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Basketball (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Where is Jacob Doyle? (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=12232)

ZCat 01-10-2019 11:00 PM

Where is Jacob Doyle?

I know he used to always joke about Frank Haith.

There were fans lost and permanently left another board after NV loss. There were some stressful back and forth b/t Jacob and others the weeks after the loss. I stopped reading and never heard what happened. Not trying to rehash,, just asking if he left after that or where is he. I’m guessing BCJ??

Hope he is well and always appreciated him.

cincrulz11 01-11-2019 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZCat (Post 194171)
I know he used to always joke about Frank Haith.

There were fans lost and permanently left another board after NV loss. There were some stressful back and forth b/t Jacob and others the weeks after the loss. I stopped reading and never heard what happened. Not trying to rehash,, just asking if he left after that or where is he. I’m guessing BCJ??

Hope he is well and always appreciated him.

he left last week i think it was. it was rather minor stuff that was the end for him.

GarradJ21 01-11-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincrulz11 (Post 194181)
he left last week i think it was. it was rather minor stuff that was the end for him.

Last week? I feel like he hasn't posted since the summer?

waterhead 01-11-2019 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarradJ21 (Post 194182)

I think this is correct. I hope all is well on his end but I don't know what his absence is due to

cincrulz11 01-11-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarradJ21 (Post 194182)

edit: was thinking about the wrong guy

sedziobs 01-11-2019 09:39 AM

Members list shows he was last active on June 14th.

cincrulz11 01-11-2019 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedziobs (Post 194192)
Members list shows he was last active on June 14th.

oops it didn't hit me till just now for some reason I was thinking about Waite for this thread (who did leave just recently).

Yeah Jacob is gone and won't be coming back. I had some conversations with him and he thought some of the arguments were getting silly and he couldn't do it anymore.

he was always super passionate and i think that got him in the end.

waterhead 01-11-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincrulz11 (Post 194193)
oops it didn't hit me till just now for some reason I was thinking about Waite for this thread (who did leave just recently).

Yeah Jacob is gone and won't be coming back. I had some conversations with him and he thought some of the arguments were getting silly and he couldn't do it anymore.

That's a shame. I try not to engage the most ridiculous posts and trollers because it is a waste of time. But I learn a lot from the rest. I guess some find it harder to ignore that stuff

cincrulz11 01-11-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterhead (Post 194200)
That's a shame. I try not to engage the most ridiculous posts and trollers because it is a waste of time. But I learn a lot from the rest. I guess some find it harder to ignore that stuff

Jacob was a good guy. For a while I didn't get along with him at all and I think the harshest things I've said on this board were directed at him. He took offense but we settled things through PM. We went on to have pretty regular PM conversations. He is missed here for sure.

AZ BEARCAT 01-11-2019 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincrulz11 (Post 194193)

Hope he comes back, but I saw Waite's last post and hope he is not gone also. Want both to come back .