BearcatTalk.com

BearcatTalk.com (https://www.bearcattalk.com/index.php)
-   Bearcat Football (https://www.bearcattalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Recording games (https://www.bearcattalk.com/showthread.php?t=12113)

HExus 09-03-2018 12:19 PM

Recording games

I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.

ZCat 09-03-2018 05:35 PM

sure, I would likely watch some!
Thanks

waterhead 09-04-2018 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HExus (Post 191167)
I meant to record the UCLA game on my TV card, but ended up going out with my mom to watch and forgot.

Just gauging interest. Who would be interested in viewing games after the fact if I put in the time to record and upload them.

That would be an awesome benefit if you would choose to put in the work!! Thanks for offering

Alum2013 09-04-2018 09:45 PM

As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!

david aka the TYZ 09-05-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alum2013 (Post 191171)
As someone who didn't get to see the UCLA game due to being out of town I would fully welcome this idea. Unfortunately I won't get to see the UCLA game but in the future this could be an awesome idea!

Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there

XgradforUC 09-05-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david aka the TYZ (Post 191173)
Not sure how long ESPN shows replays of their games on espn3, but it might still be on there

It’s on ESPMU right now...started at 1 pm. I’ve been recording it. Warren is getting real close to scoring the clinching TD. It’s now 4th and goal there’s 12 men on defense. Take out the FG team and send in the TD makers! Go Cats!

HExus 09-18-2018 05:15 PM

Sorry about the delay....

My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.

WAITE HOYT 2 09-19-2018 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HExus (Post 191232)
My grandfather passed on Sunday the 9th, and we just buried him on the 15th. Hes been in the hospital sick since August 21st.

Its been a rough few weeks needless to day, and recording games hasn't been high on my priority list, but I hope to get going on that soon.

Sorry for your loss.

ZCat 09-22-2018 11:44 AM

So sorry for your loss. May God have mercy on them.

AZ BEARCAT 10-27-2018 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HExus (Post 191167)

If you could video the SMU game that would great ! thank you.