View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 01:02 PM   #93
ervins84
Elite Member

ervins84 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to ervins84 Send a message via Skype™ to ervins84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uclawrugby View Post
That’s why I asked the question. I don’t claim to know a lot about basketball. Anyway I am not a Brooks fan at all but I think he could have done better then Cland did.
If it was a genuine questionb trying to learn, my bad and I'm sorry. But none of your posts on this forum have given any inkling of trying to learn more or being deferential about your basketball knowledge. If anything most of your posts cone across as if you have all the answers...aka play lojo more.

I'm not an expert. And even anyone who is, the game is always changing and evolving to the point where they could quickly be outdated.

I'm just a retired scrub high school player.

I really can't believe anyone would ever have an issue going to Cumberland there. He's our most talented player. Our most consistent Ft shooter. Our best 3pt shooter. Our best creator.

The only debate is when it's so clear cut who your best player is, do you use him as a decoy for something else. In cool going down with giving him a chance to make a play.

More importantly, this play is pretty irrelevant. ECU sucks. We sucked more that day. It should never ever come down to that.
ervins84 is offline   Reply With Quote