Thread: UCF
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 10:52 AM   #7
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
I think we should probably let Nsoseme play a lot when Tacko is in early on. Brooks doesn't play much more than half the time anyway. Why let him get in foul trouble early? If he gets one foul early I would bring in Eliel for a couple of fouls maybe even 3. We can rotate those two when Tacko is off the court.

This is a well rounded team in UCF. The one time they DID beat us was when Taylor went off on us. We need to keep him in check and still keep an eye on where Dawkins is on the court.

If Tacko catches it high we probably won't be able to do much. If he catches it low we can go in for the steal or foul him.

I like our chances but they will be super hungry being on the bubble. Must bring 40 minutes of intensity and focus. It's time for a statement game from us!!

I think Nsoseme is tougher on the boards than Brooks. I would like to see Nsoseme get more minutes than he already does. Brooks is a great shot blocker with limited offensive skills as Nsoseme is a great rebounder with limited offensive skills. I think Jarron will cancel out whatever Taylor and Dawkins get and that leaves us with Cane, Jenifer, Keith and Scott vs UCF's other 4 best players. I like our chances with that.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote