Thread: UCF
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 03:12 PM   #10
david aka the TYZ
Epic Member

david aka the TYZ will become famous soon enough
UCF had no answer for our defense in either game last year. Without checking the actual scores and going on memory, they scored about 40 each game. And Tacko was out one of the games (he is the reason games typically are low scoring). We struggled to score when Tacko was in the game but mostly because we insisted on working the ball into Gary and Kyle. I realize this was last year but I dont think they are much different. So our defense needs to show up. I'm calling Jenifer out here because the defense just isn't the same when he isnt leading it. He has to get out of his funk and stay on the floor and the team as a whole needs to play disciplined to the system. Jarron is smart enough to not drive into Tacko and we dont really do the inside-out thing like last year so that should nullify Tacko on defense. Keep him out of the paint on offense and he struggles to score. If Brooks cant do this, stick Nsoseme on him and bully him out of the paint. Make the guards beat you and do what Cincinnati does and dont give them easy looks. Do this and we should take care of business, especially at home where we are much more comfortable shooting and play more relaxed.

Last edited by david aka the TYZ; 02-20-2019 at 03:15 PM.
david aka the TYZ is offline   Reply With Quote