Thread: Season Updates
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2021, 11:55 PM   #22
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyguy13 View Post
Have we even been able to practice in the last month? I really don’t know. If not, are people still expecting people to improve?
Ya know we did play 10 games uninterrupted prior to this break. And the sophomores just don’t look all that great.

But the reality is: the future doesn’t look bright right now. We still lack star power, we still lack momentum on the recruiting trail and literally we have lost our culture of defense & toughness in just 2 years

I just have no idea what the bright side is. I don’t think John brannen is the coaching guru some of you do. And I certainly don’t think he understands how to coach elite defense.

The guy says “all we practice is defense”. And yet it looks like they never practice it. We send teams to free throw line more than 309 other teams. We are top 20 in defense 3fA/FGA, because teams realize that shooting 3’s against us is silly when scoring at the rim is an all you can eat buffet.

He’s gonna need to build an exciting roster without losing guys like Harvey to transfer. Because if we add nothing but low major recruits in the spring, then basketball is going to see a lot of empty seats in a brand new arena.

Néed a PR win more then actual win

Last edited by justinhub2003; 01-30-2021 at 12:05 AM.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote