View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #12
BearcatAlum1
Elite Member

BearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura aboutBearcatAlum1 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTGOPLAY View Post
I believe Bishop should be given the unique opportunity to join former Bearcats Alvin Mitchell, and Nick Aldredge at something called Mountain State University. Of course Mitchell got himself shot back in December, so I am not sure about his future in basketball........Given Bishop's hang dog attitude, and his lack of desire to accept coaching he would probably fit right in on the NAIA level. It is my belief that Bishop's attitude seriously damaged this years team, and had a real negative effect on all the first year players. That was a different squad in the BIG EAST Tournament, and I don't think it was a coincidence that he was not there.
I tend to agree.

I think the upperclassmen (save Ibra and Wilks.......process of eliminaton leaves.........) have a "I don't give a $hit attitude" and are pissed off about younger kids stealing their minutes.

Out with the old! In with new! Off with their heads!!!!........oops, wrong line.
BearcatAlum1 is offline   Reply With Quote