View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 12:17 PM   #191
MDW79

MDW79 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsamemario View Post
you are a moron. Im not the only one here who thinks so. But just so we are clear here. You are complaining about the first class Wes signs while bitching at the current state of the program, but you have to go back to 2009 to find a mcdonalds all american(who noone wanted btw) and then all the way back to Huggs years?

So I sure hope you complained all 12 of the 13 years mick was a coach here since he only had 1 mcdonalds all american that noone else would sign.
Someone brought up McDAA's and thought we had only 1 in our history. I simply corrected him with the list that I knew of.

I even followed it up by saying I don't expect McDAA's (at least not right now). That was not at all some point I was ever trying to make. And anyone framing my arguments as such must be desperate to make me appear irrational.

Really not sure how I can make this any more simple. Expecting better pulls from the transfer portal, and being opposed to taking on 4 UNCG players does not equate to demanding 5 star recruits.

I don't really care what anyone thinks, and especially not you. I've forgotten more about UC basketball than you'll ever know. You offer absolutely nothing to the board. Not a single thing.