View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:40 AM   #13
Btown Bearcat

Btown Bearcat is an unknown quantity at this point
Im 33 years old been a die hard uc bball fan since i was 6 or 7 literally. I grew up on Huggins, Martin, Fortson you name it but I think im gonna have to be the guy who says it. Huggins and alot of his players have no accountability none they never have especially off the court. Say what you will about Zimpher etc but i bet you Huggins still blames everyone but himself for getting fired. His players also never took accountability for anything. Its no surprise were seeing this type of attitude making a mess of things. I get some of their issues but the way they are going about it is so ridiculous they did the same shit to Cronin in his tenure the whole I dont hate you I just hate uc and the people in charge crap and thats why we cant fully support you. What did Kmart goto 3 cronin games most of which Huggins was involved in? I for one am outright sick of it plan and simple I dont know how else to say it without offending people but enough is enough and im glad people are seeing it for what it is.

Like I said I get some of their anger but at the end of the day this whole we dont hate fill in the blank current coach we just hate the university crap just isnt cool point blank period