View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 12:33 PM   #98
JoeRunner89

JoeRunner89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by M64W View Post
Just because someone is an assistant in the NBA does not mean they are a better coach than assistant in college. NBA is a different game (no zones etc.). It would be a down grade in terms of money, not in Xs & Os, recruiting, work ethic, camaraderie etc.
So let's just discredit the NBA, where the pros play I mean, where you have a CAREER where you RETIRE. That is where these kids are aspiring to go.. It's harder coaching grown men I personally think, challenges of that certainly helps with younger men. Like I've said before recuriting is nothing than being personable and selling a program pretty cut and dry, everyone has ties some the same ties hence some ties don't even matter really but to the aspect of getting a foot in the door.. With most recruits being associated to UC should Garner respect. Cronin seemed more focused on his guys, he did try for splashes here and there... Hopefully Brannnen can get some solid guys in here to help. He doesn't seem like the winning personality type tbh, maybe great at X's and O's but you still need talent there's a package to being a coach.. he's gotta make the right moves n no we can't have an NKU overhaul this is UC we really should be and shouldn't be trying to get in a major conference at least as far as b-ball is concerned
JoeRunner89 is offline   Reply With Quote