View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 08:11 AM   #2
skyblade
Epic Member

skyblade is on a distinguished road
Agreed overall. Fredericks and Moore gave us some solid minutes vs UCLA and Moore seems to be looking for his shot more.

I am one who expected Jenifer to be on the bench. In fact, I said during the off-season that I thought he might transfer out because he wouldn't be getting playing time as a senior. I got that a bit wrong. He has been our best PG and a solid glue guy, as well as a good example to other players of what you can become if you dedicate yourself. We need him to continue doing what he has been doing for us to be a great team this year.

Nsoseme still has a splint on his shooting hand. He may become more of a scorer once it is off. His effort is off the chart on every play though. Can't count them number of times I see him dive on the floor every game. Even when he's not grabbing rebounds he's poking the ball out to teamates, or drawing so much focus though somebody else can grab the rebound.

Williams: Just needs to improve his 3 point shooting. Doubt it will happen this year as it's usually an off-season thing. Hopefully he will dedicate himself and come in shooting great from 3 next year. Even without great 3-point shooting he has done very well replacing Evans.
skyblade is offline   Reply With Quote