View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 03:46 AM   #3
swg
Epic Member

swg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the roughswg is a jewel in the rough
Another piece by her on next year..

Third, Shareese Ulis can be such a skilled quarterback on the court. It's obvious that Coach Elliott trusted her, since she handed Shareese the keys to the offense right off the bat and she will be fun to watch next season.

And I'm excited for the future of Val Schuster. Yes, maybe it's just because I like announcing her name in the starting lineup (Val Schooooooooooster..) but I like her hustle and her outside shooting touch. I hope she continues to grow in Coach Elliott's system.

Which brings us to next season, and the first full recruiting class that Coach Elliott will have had time to bring in.Junior college transfer ShaQuanda Wiggins (Chicago, Ill./Thornton Township/Jefferson College [Mo.]) will join incoming freshmen Kayla Cook (South Webster, Ohio/South Webster), Jeanise Randolph (Calumet City, IL/Thornton Fractional North), and Tiffany Turner (Marlton, N.J./Cherokee) at UC for the 2010-11 season. These four run 6-2, 6-2, 6-1 and 5-10, bringing some height inside, and add them with redshirting transfer Chanel Chisholm (Long Island, N.Y./North Babylon/Vanderbilt), who transferred from Vanderbilt following the 2008-09 season and who has watched the offense from the bench this year, and you should have a good mix of youth and experience.

http://www.gobearcats.com/blog/betsy-ross/
swg is offline   Reply With Quote