Thread: Future Team
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 04:24 PM   #374
Jon Rycek
Epic Member

Jon Rycek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobkdoyle View Post
First bolded part: What are you basing that on? What you hope?

Second bolded part: That's why I said obviously different situations and different roster makeup. But it's still a big gap to close.

I don't see what's so negative about my post tbh. Sorry I don't buy into things blindly? And you once again seem to not realize that the biggest collapse in NCAA Tournament history changes things for some people. Not you, obviously. But for some of us, it really creates doubt. Especially when the returning team only accounted for 50% of the scoring for a program that struggles for offense.

I'm not going to be all rainbows and sunshine. So probably stop reading my posts. Especially if the one above is even too much for you to handle.

This isn't a propaganda site. And if you think UC fans aren't/shouldn't be concerned about next season, you have your head buried in the sand.
I'm not concerned, so call me an ostrich. And I'm basing it off what I saw all year, not what I hope, but what I expect. I'm disappointed, but I don't doubt all of our talent now because of what happened. We still got six months, I'll stay positive til they give me a reason to doubt them.
Jon Rycek is offline   Reply With Quote