Thread: @Houston
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 06:35 AM   #227
cincyguy13
Epic Member

cincyguy13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsamemario View Post
I really dont see how some people are dismissing the massive amount of players leaving the team as just "new culture coaching change" or whatever your argument is. The turnover and players leaving is a massive concern.

Why are people so dismissive to Jarron? The guy put his all for the program. Top 10 player for UC all time. Some of my best moments as a fan were watching him play. And now everyone is all, screw him hes just mad? Why doesnt anyone believe him? Weve known Jarron longer? Hes never done us wrong, but he says some bad things about coach and all of a sudden its Jarron is an idiot and he was the problem?

So we have, Sorolla...problem, Rap..Problem..Harvey...problem. Gabe...(who i think its more than just....covid related. If you play and win you are still here)...problem...Dou...Problem

So everyone ELSE is the problem? and CJB hasnt contributed to this at all?

Out of Brian Fox and Chad...Id take Brian Foxs word for it every day. He doesnt have to get people to keep renewing their subscription. He can actually tell it like it is. Hes just as in with the program and players as chad(if not more) He doesnt have to sugar coat anything or people will stop paying him money....FOR HIS JOB. To run a message board. Thats all it is. Its no different than this board here. You wont learn a single thing over there that you wont find somewhere else first.
The reason jarron is hard to believe has nothing to do with what he did for the program. It’s a star player that could do whatever he wanted, then a new coach comes in and wants to change things. This has happened a million times in all sports. The player is never happy when it happens. It’s not anyone’s fault. Just is what it is. Two different philosophies.

But that combined with everything else makes you think. I would also believe fox before chad, that’s why I brought it up originally
cincyguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote