View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 07:57 PM   #20
waterhead
Senior Moderator

waterhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinhub2003 View Post
I. Didn’t. Bring. Up. It. Up. First.

But actually both of those topics are 100% percent relevant. Xavier is a local team who also just got a new coach. Theyre our main rival on the court and for mindshare.

And mick was a hotly debated topic on this thread for years. Since CJB replaced him much to the joy of lot of fans, then it’s absolutely relevant to the conversation.

I mean people couldn’t shut up about Huggins for years and years into micks tenure.

But that doesn’t change my original point... I. Didn’t. Bring . Mick. Or. UCLA. Or. Xavier. Up. First. Someone. Else. Did. I. Just. Responded. Your. Blame. Is. Misdirected.

Lame. Disappointing. Stale. I’m. tired. of. adding. periods. after. Every. Word.
Your excuse for derailing most threads is because you didn’t start it? This isn’t middle school. If you weren’t interested you would not get baited in EVERY SINGLE TIME !

If Xavier or Cronin is mentioned you can bet we will see 10 or more posts from you. Even though you don’t really care about that stuff...lmao and get a grip on your own reality

We are going to have to start monitoring derailment of threads myself included
waterhead is offline   Reply With Quote