View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 09:22 PM   #23
justinhub2003
Epic Member

justinhub2003 is on a distinguished road
What weird is that I post relevant stats and analysis of the games. Am I not posting peachy everything Is great content ? No. Because that’s literally not the state of the program:

Any way, I post the stuff. I start the thread, and move the conversation. And then some One else, will jump in with a mick Cronin diss based on my stats or content I post. Or will bring up UCLA. And then all the sudden I am to blame.

I’ve tried to put the bullshit behind me. But clearly people on this board don’t want me to. They want to debate our last coach or the team, who I give no Craps about in LA that he coaches.

People have vendettas against me because I was the vocal minority regarding not believing in the John Brannen hype just yet. I told every one that I hoped I was wrong and to this day I would be so glad if we rattled off 18 of the last 20 games. But I’ve tried to post meaningful content that is based in FACTS not opinions.

I can’t help people don’t like that it’s me posting those facts. I’m inog nvolving my self in personal attacks, that aren’t just jokes. . I don’t constantly attack one persons opinion and I have zero agenda except keeping UC basketball relevant.

And any grown man who is struggling with tolerance of other people’s opinions Has a problem in himself.
justinhub2003 is offline   Reply With Quote