View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 09:42 AM   #1
cincyalum2014
Elite Member

cincyalum2014 is on a distinguished road
Potential Incoming Players

I thought it would be nice to start a thread for some positive news, the new guys who will be coming in and playing for UC next season. As you all know we have 9 scholarships to fill and I thought this would be a good place for people to discuss rumors and have some opinions of who they like and who they hope we realistically can bring in.

I know we have virtual visits today with 6'6 Guard Pittsburg transfer Au'Diese Toney.
Averaged 14.4 pts a game, shot 46.4%, 34% from 3, 66.7% Free throw shooter. Played a ton of minutes for an average Pitt team. Could come in and start right away. Has 2 years of eligibility left.

Also have a virtual visit with a 6'5 Guard, Grad Transfer George Papas from Monmouth University.
Averaged 12.4 pts a game shooting 44.2%, 39% from 3, 79% free throw shooter. This was his breakout season, his last three years were not great and he didn't play a ton until last season when he average 17 minutes a game. He average 28 minutes a game this season. Again one thing we can promise these guys is a lot of playing time.
cincyalum2014 is offline   Reply With Quote