View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 01:46 AM   #9
sirthought

sirthought is on a distinguished road
I have subscribed during hoops season the past four or five years.

First tried Sling. Nice to have back then. Bad interface. Could not record games. Didn't have many of the sports channels.

Then tried PSVue. Little better. They claimed you could record, but not sports. And it didn't have all the stations for the whole season at that time. Might now.

Tried YouTubeTV the past couple years and have stuck with that. The interface was smoothest and easiest to understand and navigate, even when it was new. Since they've started, features have continued to evolve to make things very easy to manage and watch. The best part is you can record everything and it's held for months. I can say record all Cincinnati Bearcats football or basketball and it does that for the main season. You have to search for the post season events differently. You can all tell it to record all hoops from a conference now. Pretty cool. It also gives you access to WatchESPN and Fox mobile apps. I record and watch like an hour or so later so I can zip through commercials.

It's fun to hold on to the games and watch a month or so after the season has ended to fix your basketball jones.
sirthought is offline   Reply With Quote