Thread: Drake
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:18 AM   #107
cincrulz11
Epic Member

cincrulz11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhead View Post
Listened to the post game with Scott and McNeal. McNeal says the focus on offense is shooting 3's, layups and getting to the line. We have probably not done near enough of the last two so far. We have cut off some drives to kick out a few times we should probably have kept going. We have some guys who can get 3's off at almost any time...so we need to focus on going to the rack a little harder to get that layup or foul. Williams has done a pretty good job so far but Jarron and McNeal probably should pick that up a little. Scott and Jaevin probably will be a bit more limited in how or when they can do that.

At the same time I don't want to pass up that wide open 10 footer to force one of the other things to happen. I know Jarron passed up one prime opportunity but then Sorolla took one (which went in). I would rather see Jarron take that shot than I would Jaume. Jarron should have the green light anywhere.

I'm thrilled we have a coach that doesn't want us taking midrange shots. 3's or drives is the best way to play these days. So refreshing having a guy thats into the new style of basketball.
cincrulz11 is offline   Reply With Quote