Thread: UCF Round 2
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 09:23 AM   #3
TheShoeFits

TheShoeFits will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyalum2014 View Post
Okay here we go with round two with UCF. It looks like UCF is the favorite with this being a home game and coming off a big win at Houston.

ESPN2

7PM

The fact this game between two top 25 teams is on ESPN2 is BS. The 7pm game on ESPN is Iowa (21-9) VS #21 Wisconsin (20-9).

I expect this game to be very physical much like the last time we played them at home. Obviously everyone knows about Taco Fall and I am hoping this is the last time we have to play that guy. But Aubry Dawkins and BJ Taylor are the two players that we need to stop, both played very well against Houston. You know UFC is gonna come out and play the 2-3 zone and cheat in defending the perimeter because they know Taco is in the middle. I think Brooks NEEDS to stay out of foul trouble, Jarron just needs to be Jarron. I think Jenifer and Cane continue to compliment each other well. My X factor to this game is Keith Williams, IMO we will need a big night from this young man. Looking forward to what I would hope would be a sell out game for them. Prediction UC wins 72-69.

Would love to hear everyone's thoughts on the game. Go Cats

I'd be interested to see the ratings comparison between the two games.

Hopefully someone smarter than me will find the numbers and post them.
TheShoeFits is offline   Reply With Quote